{19} Bye-Bye

*Rylie*

"Oh my god just shut up already!" I exclaimed.

Dominik glared at me. "No thank you. You're my prisoner, that allows me to do whatever I want."

It's only been a day and I'm ready to blow my head off. All Dominik does is talk all day and night. He won't let me sleep! Last night he left around 2 in the morning and this morning he came back around 6. It's 7 in the morning and it feels like he's been talking for hours and hours.

"Ugh! Just take my blood already. It'd be better than hearing you talk about nonsense." I said.

Dominik scoffed, "Excuse you? Cat videos are not nonsense. But then again you are a wolf kind of, so of course, you hate cats."

I rolled my eyes. "Just drain me of my blood and then leave me to rot. It's seriously better than looking at your face every minute of the day. Oh, and by the way, the red hair," I shook my head, "doesn't suit you."

His face grew angry, "First of all, we have the same face. Second of all, anything suits me. Now shut your mouth before I do kill you." Then his face lit up.

"Kill you..." he said.

I rolled my eyes, "if you wanted to kill me you woulda done it by now." I said.

"Well, it's only because you don't know my plan."

"Well, what is your plan?" I asked.

He got up from the table and walked around me. "You see. Your blood is special. But as a vampire, it'd be more special."

"What are you saying?"

"I'm going to turn you, of course," he said.

"What? No!" I yelled.

He chuckled. "You don't have a choice."

He then bent down and rolled up the sleeve of my shirt. He started teasing me at first. I tried retracting my hand but he was too strong. In one swift movement, his fangs sunk into my forearm. I screamed in pain. I could feel my body paling and turning white. I could feel all my blood rushing to that one spot where his fangs were. He was drinking every last drop of my blood.

"Done." He said after he slid his fangs out.

"Now time to kill you," he said

"What!?" I exclaimed, extremely tired.

"That's how the transition works, silly." he chuckled. "I drink your blood, kill you, and then when you wake up I bite you again, shooting my venom into you."

I groaned. My head was pounding and I could see from my arms and legs, I was thinning. Quickly.

"Now how should I kill you. Quickly neck snap? Nah, too easy. Oh! Look what we have here." He brought out a big bin filled with water he was hiding in the shadows. "Drowning. Now that's exciting." he chuckled.

He quickly untied my ropes and dragged me to the water. I couldn't fight. I was weak. I had no way of fighting back. Then there was a big explosion outside.

"Ugh. Your stupid boyfriends here. Looks like I have to do this quickly. I won't even be able to turn you when you wake up." he groaned. Then he dunked my head into the water. I was screaming but my body wouldn't move. My body just let it happen. And that's when everything went dark.

*Alek*

"What's with all the ruckus?" Dominik teases when he steps outside the abandoned warehouse.

"Where's Rylie?!" I yelled.

"My descendant? Hmm, lemme see." he teases putting his fingers on his chin, 'thinking'. "Oh! Right. He's dead. It was a nice slow painful death." he said.

I yelled and speeded over to him. He quickly grabbed me by both my arms and threw me to a tree.

I heard him yell at a couple of his vampires to go after my friends. They all fought.

I noticed Eliza fighting a blonde, Alice, an old friend who sided with Dominik.

Dominik walked over to me and grabbed me by my neck raising me. I quickly swung my leg to kick in the face, sending him tumbling to the ground while I gained my strength back.

I looked back to everyone else and saw Will taking on someone around his age, Jesse. We were never friends but he and Will did get close. They were like brothers. And now Will was ripping off his head.

I was so busy watching my friends fight that I never noticed the stick flying my way. I felt it pierce my thigh and I dropped to my knees groaning in pain. He speeded my way and pulled the stick out while I yelped in pain again.

"I don't want to kill you just yet. Just make you suffer." Then he stabbed the stick into my stomach, only a few inches away from my heart.

"Ahhh!" I yelled.

"That's what I like to see. You, in pain." Dominik said. He then took the stick out and threw it on the ground. He pulled me up and then threw me to the nearest tree.

I feel to the ground my head hitting a log. I slowly got up to see Dominik watching me with his arms crossed.

"Come on." He snapped his finger. "This is boring. You used to be a lot better of a fighter. Rylie's softened you."

I speeded over to him and tackled him to the ground. "Don't talk about Rylie!" I hissed. Before I had the chance to grab the branch next to his head, he kicked me off sending me flying backward. This time I was a bit more prepared so I landed on my feet.

"This is no fun." He pouted. "I give up. Rylie's on the sixth floor, eighth door to your left." He got up and straightened his clothes.

"Bye-Bye." He said, smirking after he got up. He speeded away and his minions went with him. The ones that were alive at least.