{14} Enemies

*Rylie*

It's been two weeks since we found out that I'm a descendant of Dominik. This is all too weird. This also makes it five weeks since Alek and I have spoken. We usually just talk when necessary. I want to forgive him already but something in me is telling me not to. I'm feeling as if I forgive him now, there's something else he will say or do to hurt me.

These past two weeks we've been most likely relaxing. James is staying here for a bit. I don't really like him and he clearly doesn't like me because I look like Dominik.

In the past two months, a couple of things have happened. My birthday passes, August. I am officially nineteen. I also started online school a week ago. I got accepted into the University of Florida. Not my dream school, but then again, I never had one.

Right now I was getting dressed for the day.

I decided to wear a light baby blue shirt, with white-grey sweats and sneakers. Lastly, I just threw on a black zip-up hoodie.

While walking downstairs, the apartment shook a little bit. Then there was a big explosion sound coming from outside. By the time I got downstairs, the vampires were already out the door. I followed behind them until we got outside.

Once outside I saw maybe around 10 other vampires. I could tell they were old by their clothing. They were wearing those rope cape thingies as if they were in season right now.

"Who are you?" Alek yelled.

We kept our distance from them. Well, the vamps did, I just did whatever they were doing. They knew that the other vampires were older, meaning stronger. So they kept their distance as protection.

"Don't remember Alek? It hasn't been that long." The vampire said. Clearly the leader because the ones behind him stood there doing whatever he said.

"I have no idea who you are." Alek spat back.

The man fake pouted, "Then let me show you." The man morphed from his true face to his human form. At that moment Alek's face fell.

"Andreas?" Alek said.

"The one and only." The vampire smirked after morphing back.

"What are you doing here?" Eliza asked, more like demanding to know.

"Well, I was just looking for...oh! There he is." He looked my way. "You really do look exactly like Dominik. When I first heard that there was someone who looked just like Dominik, I couldn't believe it." He chuckled.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Will yelled.

Andreas laughed, "It's funny you're the one mad at me, Will. We used to be best friends. What happened?"

"You became Dominik's little pet and betrayed us all. Like he did." Will said.

"Ahhhh. That's right. It completely slipped my mind." Andreas teased.

I could see Will trying to hold himself back but he couldn't. He super speeded over to Andreas and tackled him to the floor. He tried to hit Andreas but he was quick to grab his wrist and get them standing upward. He held Will by his neck, tightening his grip.

I wasn't sure if it was real or not but I swear I saw some skin on Will's neck start to tear. At that moment I knew it was real because Maggie super speeded and kicked Andres away from Will, sending him flying away while she brought Will back to us.

I saw Will's neck start to heal and go back to normal quickly. Andreas came back in a flash and stood in front of his minions.

Our side started to get in position to attack before Andreas spoke. "I'm not here to fight you."

"Then why the hell aren't you gone?" Sarah said.

"I'm only here to deliver a message." He smirked. "From Dominik."

"Don't play games. Dominik's dead." Eliza said.

"I'm not kidding. He's very much alive."

I saw Aleks's body change. He wasn't so tense from seeing Andreas anymore, he was more relaxed for some reason.

"He's alive?" Alek asked.

"Very much. Oh and by the way, did your little boyfriend here know what you've been doing for the past three hundred years?" Andreas smirked.

"What are you talking about?" Alek said through his clenched jaw.

Andreas scoffed, "Don't play dumb." He turned to face me. "Alek here has been looking for Dominik for the past three hundred and something years."

I looked over to see Alek looking at Andreas as if we wanted to kill him.

"Alek always knew deep down that Dominik couldn't have died. And he was right. Dominik isn't dead." he turns back to face Alek. "If anyone can find him it's you. Good luck." Andres smirked looking at me and Alek. Then he and the other vampires super leaped away.

I looked at Alek's face. He looked hopeful that he could find Dominik. Seeing him like that broke my heart. I could feel tears starting to fill my ears. I quickly turned away and went back into the apartment.