{9} 1572

*Rylie*

"Another round please!" I yelled.

"No more! Thank you." Eliza says sitting next to me and gesturing to the drink waiter man away.

"What!" I pouted. "Why?"

"It's your first time ever drinking and you're already drunk. You've only had six shots." Will said sitting on the other side of me.

I groaned, "Well not all of us are vampires who have a very high tolerance because we're dead."

"Oh quit whining. Go get some water and then stay clear from Alek. You guys have been together for nearly two months now and you haven't had sex. So the alcohol and mate bond is really going to make you horny." Eliza said.

I nodded and got up to walk to the kitchen. Before I could reach the kitchen I bumped into Sarah.

"Sarah!" I yelled while hugging her.

"Hey, Rylie." He chuckled while wrapping her arms around me.

"Happy Birthday!" I yelled. "I haven't seen you allllllllll day."

"Actually we talked while you were on your third shot." She said.

"Hmm. I don't reclaim that ever happening."

She laughed.

"You look really pretty tonight Sarah! How old are you now? Like a million?" It was Sarah's birthday and we decided to throw her a small party here at the apartment. We invited more of her close friends. Maybe a total of thirty to forty people arrived. She really dressed up as well. Her beautiful blonde curls were now straight and her fangs were out to match all the other vampires here at the apartment. She was wearing a short tight red dress that matched perfectly with her bright red eyes.

"Only 419 actually." She smiled. "Here. You really need this." She handed me a water bottle and started to walk away.

"Bye Sarah!" I yelled waving my hand in the air. I drank half the water bottle before having to pee.

I wasn't sure where I was or where the bathroom was so I just kept walking. I reached the end of the hall to what I thought was the bathroom. It wouldn't open. The door was locked. So I kicked the doorknob a couple of times before it slammed open.

"Hey, this isn't the bathroom..." I giggled.

I walked into a big office-like room. I walked around until I saw many pictures of Alek and some other vampires. Some pictures had our friends in them too.

I picked up a picture of Alek, Sarah, and Eliza. They were smiling. The date on the back of the picture said 1724. They looked really happy.

Then I came across one of Alek and Will in the '80s. Their retro clothing was honestly really cute.

There was another picture of Alek, with him blowing out his birthday candles. The date was May 30, 1902.

Then I found a picture that looked really familiar and then I realized what it was.

"My necklace?" I said. I looked around the wall more until I saw more. I couldn't find anything but then I saw a box near all the picture frames. I opened it and it had more pictures. I went through it. This honestly is rude to be going through someone else's privacy but I was drunk. Tipsy. Same difference.

Then I came across a picture of me...except it wasn't me. The date at the bottom of the picture read 'November 1572'. The guy in the picture looked exactly like me. Except his hair was slicked back and was wearing an old-style suit.

And he was wearing my necklace.

"What the-" I started

"Rylie?"