{6} Ruined Birthdays

*Rylin*

"Where exactly are we going?" Alek asked.

"You'll see."

"I may be a vampire, and unkillable, but wearing a blindfold is still pretty scary," Alek whined.

"We're almost there. Just a few more steps...TADA!"

"SURPRISE!" everyone yelled.

It was finally Alek's birthday, and the vamps decided to throw him a party. Well, I came up with the idea, they did everything else. I didn't exactly know any of their friends so I wasn't much help in that department. But we booked a club named 'Heaven and Hell'. It was a supernatural club where any supernatural being can have fun. I don't really smell anything but vampires and a few witches, no wolves. I might not have super smelling but I can sniff a wolf from a mile away. They smell like...well dogs.

"Thank you." Alek smiled down at me. He leaned down and gave me a quick kiss before going off with his friend.

Did I forget to mention we are officially dating? Yup. A few days after our date, he asked me out, for real. He asked me to be his boyfriend and everything. I of course said yes right away.

"So...are you going to give him the best night of his life tonight?" Eliza winked.

"What? Um...I don't know."

"Come on! I know damn well he hasn't had sex in like a thousand years!" She exaggerated.

I rolled my eyes, "We barely started dating a week ago. We haven't had the...sex talk. Besides, you guys are dead. How do you even have sex."

Eliza giggled, "You'd be surprised how good a vampire is in bed. We may not have real blood flowing throughout the body, but we have vampire venom, and if anything, it works even better than blood down there if you know what I mean." She winked and then ran away to get another drink.

I don't really know if I'm ready to do it with him. It scares me what he might think. When he sees all my bruises and marks that Max and other pack members had left. They never went away, and I think they're permanent.

A couple of minutes later, I sat at the bar drinking a soda. I'm not of age to drink alcohol, not that I think it matters here, but I'm not going to try it anyway.

"Hey." Some guy sat next to me.

I gave him a quick glance before going back to my soda. "Hello."

"So how are you enjoying the party?" he asked.

"It's fun I guess." I shrugged.

"How about we get out of here? Have fun somewhere else?" He said.

I looked over at him and looked him up and down, "I have a boyfriend."

"Yea, no you don't. Let's go." He said as he grabbed my arm.

"Let go of me," I exclaimed.

He didn't, he super speeded us to the nearest bathroom and started kissing me. I obviously didn't kiss back.

"Please...stop..." I managed to get out, but he didn't. He continued to touch me in places and then started kissing down my neck.

"Please don't do this."

"But you're so hot," he said.

I felt his fangs slide out, and that's when I screamed. I worried he might feed on me, molest me, and leave me for dead.

"ALEK!"

*Alek*

"Hey, have you seen Rylin?" I asked Will.