47

"She's taking you on vacation?" Tommy asked, surprise in his voice. "Wow. Have fun for me too."

"Crazy, right? I didn't even think we'd ... experience something like this. Ever."

"What are you going to do?"

"I assume the usual. Club, dinner, pool. Relax."

"Have sex," He smirked.

I gave him an evil eye, "Stop."

"What? You expect me to believe you haven't had sex with her yet? I know older women can be intimidating, but I don't doubt for a second you're destroying—"

"Ugh, shut up!"

Tommy laughed, "Have enough sex for the two of us."

"Why are you even bringing this up?"

"I like watching you squirm."

"I'm not giving you details about my sex life."

He grinned, "You are so blowing her back out."

I scowled, "God, fuck you, Tommy. Seriously."

"Better than Willow? C'mon be honest."

I rolled my eyes, "What do you think? I mean she has experience. Real experience."

"Nice. She's so going to have her way with you this weekend."

I scoffed, "She always has her way with me ..."

"Try to come back in one piece, alright?"

My stuff was packed and I was beyond ready to hit the road tonight with Athena.

Extra briefs, pajama's, three outfits just in case, four sports bras, my toothbrush, my hairbrush, swimming trunks, and deodorant along with one of my favorite colognes in my large duffle.

The week felt agonizingly long. Athena and I were going through it, trying not to think about the fun weekend throughout the school week. Every night I would lay awake longer than usual thinking about this very moment.

My birthday is tomorrow. My father was a little disappointed that I wasn't going to be here for the weekend, but I promised him I'd spend time with him when I came back.

I'm not even excited about my birthday.

I got to Athena's house in such a great mood. She was already standing outside with a mini suitcase next to her. Her face lit up when she recognized my car, which was sitting on a full tank, prepared for the drive ahead of us.

She was wearing a black crewneck and black jeans, walking to me in slippers. I smiled a little — always finding ways to remain comfortable while being adorable.

I quickly parked the car, popping my trunk, and getting out to help Athena with her mini suitcase.

"Here, I'll take it," I said while lifting the suitcase with one arm.

"And who says chivalry is dead?" She teased.

I rolled my eyes and laughed, "I'm just making sure you don't crush my things back here."

"I am not careless with people's things, thank you very much."

I place the suitcase down next to my duffel, shutting the trunk, "Alright we're all set. Are you sure you have everything?"

She shrugged, "Honestly if I forgot anything I'll just buy it."

"Fair. Let's go."

"Finally!" She shouted happily.