Childhood

Y/n POV
4 years old
"Mommy!!! Draco pulled my hair" I screamed.

"Aww sweetie I am sure he didn't mean do"
Mrs.Everglade said going back to her conversation with Narcissa.

I went over to the small blonde hair boy and bit him. I giggled skipping down the Malfoy Mansion.

"Owwww Y/n!" Draco laughed and chased me down the hall.

"Haha you can catch me" I giggled. Then I felt a slight tug that pushed me on the couch. I turned around to see Draco. "HEYYY YOU CHEATED YOU USED MAGIC" I said screaming.

We laughed and sat on the big couch. Narcissa came by to give us some grapes.

"Here sweethearts take a grape" as she feed Draco and me.

"Mommy I can do it myself" Draco said snatching the grapes from her.

"Okay if you insist" she said smiling then walked away.

"Draco when we are older do you want to get married?" I whispered to him.

"Why?" He said giving me a curious face.

"Well mommy and daddy always said there would be cake and gifts, REALLY BIG CAKES AND GIFTS." I said.

His eyes widened. "YESS YESSS YESSS" he screamed. He gave me a big kiss on my cheek.

9 years old
I knocked on the door of the Malfoy Manor. As I waited I heard unfamiliar voices. Then Narcissa opened the door.

"Good morning sweetheart! How can I help you?" She said looking down at me.

"Is Draco here today?" I asked excitedly to see him.

"Yes come in! I should tell you we do have a few new guest" she said kneeling down to Y/n height.

I walked in the Huge Mansion smiling as I felt like I was home. I walked up to Draco's room and knocked on the door.

"Yes mother?" He shouted loudly at the door.

"Draco it's me! Y/n!" I said warmly.

"Come in Y/n" he said excitedly.

I was about to run and hug Draco when I saw two other boys on Draco's bed sitting down and playing wizard chess.

"Oh Hi" I said as I shyly waved to the two boys. They waved back with a emotionless face.

"Y/n, this is Crabbe and Goyle!" Draco said proudly. Draco never had many friends so he loved boasting about them.

"Well nice to meet you guys I am Y/n Everglade" I said sitting next to them. They lightly smiled at me.
I gave a confused glare at Draco but he just shrugged and they went on with playing their wizards chess.

This is the first time I have felt lonely with Draco. I was so nervous I had done something wrong but I knew that it would keep coming.

11 years old
I couldn't believe that it was the year to go to school for wizards and witches! I sat on my bed relaxed reading a book. Then I heard a knock on the door.
I opened it and there I saw Draco.

"Hey Y/n! Look What I got!" He said boastfully handing her the letter.

I opened it up and read it. I hugged Draco with excitement! "Congrats Draco you got in to Hogwarts!"

"Have you gotten your letter yet?" He asked hopefully.

"No not yet" I was looking at the floor. Then I heard a loud screech, me and Draco turned around to see an owl. The owl had a letter in its beak. It flew and stood by my window. I opened the window and took the letter from the owl. She looked up at Draco.

"It's from Hogwarts" I said nervously

"Well go on, Open it" he said curiously.

I opened the letter and felt a smile spreading across my face! "I got in I got in" I screamed as Draco plugged his ears.

I looked at Draco and hugged him. "We will still be friends, right? Draco asked having a worried look on his face.

"No matter what" I said hugging him.