Christmas with Draco (3/3)

It was Christmas! Y/n woke up sore. Her head hurt and she could feel a huge bump on it. She opened her eyes to a bedroom she recognized. She was on a black draped bed with white covers. The room was mostly grey,white,or black. She could see a Slytherin poster near the desk area. She sat up and turned around to see Draco sleeping next to her. He looked tired and exhausted.

His hair was all wet and sweaty while he was wearing a white long sleeved shirt with a black vest. Y/n smiled at the adorable sleeping boy!

"Thank you Draco" Y/n whispered looking at him. She came close to his face and gave him a small kiss on his lips. She put a blanket over Draco and left the room. She got back to her guest room and got ready for the day. She put on the green dress Hermonie had given to her and put her hair in to a braided bun letting the front parts of her wavy hair stay down. She wore ruby earrings and necklace. She put on a Santa hat and sprayed on Hermonie's rose perfume.

She walked down stairs seeing that many house elves were cooking. She sat down in the living room with the Malfoys to open presents.

"You look lovely today Y/n" Narcissa commented.

"So do you Mrs.Malfoy" Y/n said smiling.

Draco tried his best not to look at the stunning girl. He was still upset with what had happened but looked up anyways. Draco looked at her shining eyes. Y/n turned her head to Draco making eye contacted and smiled at him. He smirked, he could never be mad at that girl.

Draco handed Y/n a small box with black and green ribbon. "I hope you like it Y/n" he muttered. Y/n smiled him and took the present from him. She in wrapped the ribbons and opened the small box. Inside was a beautiful locket with green flowers and black jewels, she opened the locket and saw a baby picture of her and Draco. Y/n giggled at the sight of two fat babies.

"Thank you Draco! I love it" Y/n exclaimed, giving Draco a hug and a peck on his cheek which made him cheek flustered. "Here, I got this for you Draco" Y/n also handed him a small velvet case with blue jewels around it. Draco opened the case to see a black and silver ring. Draco immediately put in on.

"I love it Y/n!" Draco exclaimed, he went to hug her and kissed her soft forehead. Y/n could feel butterflies form like they did last night.

Y/n never regretted coming to the Malfoy's for Christmas. She knew she loved Draco and he had slight feelings for her too.