Hogsmeade visit

"Draco come on lets go to the Three Broomsticks for some Butterbeer" a annoying voice said. Y/n turned around to see Pansy. Pansy gave her a evil smile like always, Y/n smiled back nicely hoping that they could be nicer to each other.

"Y/n I'm going to go get Butterbeer with Pansy, would you like to join us?" Draco asked, Y/n shook her head.

"No thank you, i wouldnt want to get in between you two" Y/n said smiling at the couple.

"Well it's settled then, come on Draco let's go." Pansy pleaded desperately. Draco nodded and waved bye to Y/n, she gave him a slight smile. Y/n watched as Pansy stood closely to Draco holding his hand to The Three Broomsticks.

Y/n looked around hogsmeade until she found Hermonie and Ron in Honey Dukes. She walked inside and could smell chocolate and candy. Hermonie spotted Y/n and smiled at her. Y/n smiled back, Y/n was never friends with Hermonie but they would sit next to each other in the first two years in lessons.

"Hey Y/n come here!" Hermonie shouted across the room waving for her to come over. Y/n walked over to where Hermonie and Ron were. Hermonie was holding a chocolate frog box and Ron was eating Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans.

"Hey Hermonie" Y/n said smiling. "Oh and hello Ron" looking at his face that was filled with Beans.

"What are you doing here alone, arent you usually with Malfoy" Ron mumbled while still chewing the Flavoured beans. Hermonie gave Ron a jab on his waist.

"Yes, I am usally with Draco but today he's hanging out with Pansy" Y/n said. Hermonie smiled nicely at her.

"Well would you like a Flavoured Bean?" She asked snatching Ron's bag of beans from him. Y/n nodded and took one. She popped it in her mouth and immediatlly spat it out.

"Ughh Vomit" Y/n groaned. The group bursted out in laughter.

"Would you care to join us for Butterbeer at The Three BroomSticks?" Hermonie asked Y/n.

"Sure!, I would love to" Y/n exclaimed. Y/n wasn't in the mood for Butterbeer but she decided to join them anyways, she had nothing eles to do.

Hermonie,Ron, and Y/n walked in to The Three Broomsticks and sat at a table near the middle.

"What can I get for you" a waitress asked the group.

"Two cold butter beers and..." Ron replied, he gave a look at Y/n for what she wanted to order.

"And a Ice tea please" Y/n said smiling at the waitress. After the waitress had left to get their drinks, Ron started looking in the corner of the room.

"Since when did Draco and Pansy start dating?" Ron asked Y/n. Y/n turned around to see Draco and Pansy sharing a drink.

"Not sure I just assumed they were dating" Y/n said she looking down at the floor and biting her nails, trying to avoid the couple. Hermonie noticed Y/n looking down at the floor.

"You like him don't you?" Hermonie asked Y/n patting her back.

"I don't know who I like anymore" Y/n said looking up at her, Y/n sighed.

"Well you don't need him anyway he's a bloody idiot" Ron said giving the corner they were in a disgusted face.

The waitress came back with their drinks, placing the butterbeers and ice tea on the table. Y/n sipped her ice tea. She turned around to the corner one more time and saw Pansy and Draco kissing. She spat her ice tea out. It went all over Ron's sweater.

"Omg I am so sorry Ron" Y/n apologized. She could here a snicker in the corner of the room, she knew those two voices anywhere.

"Look's like Weasley B wet himself" Draco snickered.  Ron's face turned bright red. Hermonie stood up ready to hex Draco. Y/n stood up and grabbed Hermonie's arm to stop her.

"Oh look the Mudblood has got a thing for Ron" Pansy said with a smug look on her face. Y/n grabbed her ice cold ice tea and came over to the snickering couple.

"What are you going to do hex me?" Pansy said sarcastically frowning at Y/n. Y/n poured the liquid on Pansy's head.

"Nope, worse" Y/n said smirking. Then Hermonie grabbed her butterbeer and poured it on Draco.

"Hey! This stuff is expensive, wait till my father hears about this" Draco shouted standing up trying to wipe off the Butterbeer from his clothes. Ron and Hermonie started hysterically laughing.

"Come on Y/n let's go" Ron said chuckling while walking near the door. Y/n didn't laugh, she was worried Draco would be cold or catch a fever.

"You guys go ahead I'll meet up with you guys" Y/n replied back. Ron gave Hermonie a questioning look, Hermonie just shrugged at him and walked out.

"Draco next time please don't make fun of them" Y/n said sorrowfully looking at Draco. Draco just looked at her with a straight face. Y/n sighed and took off her coat. "Here Draco take this, I know it isn't as fancy as your clothes but hopefully you will be warm" Y/n said lightly smiling.

"Thanks I guess" Draco said, his pale face turned light pink, he could smell the coat which smelled like Vanilla, Carmel, and Coffee, his amortentia potion smell. "Wait I recognize this smell" Draco thought to himself. Pansy looked at Y/n with a angered look.

"Now Shoo Everglade" Pansy said angrily. Y/n gave her a glare.

"Gladly" Y/n replied with a smirk.