:)

As Y/n cried in the empty cold slytherin common room, she saw the Slytherin door open. She turned around to see Draco with blood trickling down from his nose and his leg looked slightly bruised.

"Draco! Are you alright?" Y/n asked in concern. Draco just nodded and sat down next to Y/n. Y/n grabbed her handkerchief from her pocket and wiped Draco's bloody nose. "Draco stop looking down put your head up" Y/n giggled pinching his nose. Draco chuckled at her adorable giggle. Y/n waved her wand and a ice pack appeared. She placed it lightly on the spot that looked slightly bruised. He laid down on her the couch putting his head on her legs. Y/n's hand combed through his soft platinum hair. She gave his forehead a slight peck and let him sleep on her.

Then, a few hours later Y/n woke up from her nap and saw Draco was still sleeping on her. She got up slowly putting his head gently on the couch. Before she could leave for dinner in the great hall she heard a soft voice.

"I am sorry Y/n" she turned around to see Draco sitting up on the couch. She smiled, and went over to hug him.

"It's alright Draco, I am sorry too hopefully you get better soon." Y/n said softly, Draco smiled and took her hand so they could walk to Dinner together.

Before they walked in to the great hall Y/n pulled away her hand from him. Draco looked at her weirdly.

"What's wrong?" He asked Y/n.

"Draco...You have a girlfriend" Y/n said looking on down at the floor biting her lip.

"No. I am single" He chuckled winking at Y/n. Y/n giggled and rolled her eyes. Y/n saw Hermonie and Harry sitting together eating. Hermonie waved for Y/n to come.

"Draco I-" Y/n said pointing at Hermonie but was interrupted.

"Go" Draco said smiling. Y/n thanked him and went to sit next to Hermonie and Harry.

"What happened to you to?" Hermonie asked Y/n with a slight giggle.

"Nothing" Y/n said nervously giggling. "How about you guys? And where is Ron?"

"Nothing. He is in the hospital wing but he is okay." Hermonie laughed, eating mac and cheese. Y/n noticed Harry smiling more then usual.

"Why are you so cheerful today Harry?" Y/n asked him curiously.

"Nothing" Harry replied smiling.