Christmas with Draco (1/3)

Y/n woke up in a a Porcelain fancy bedroom. She yawned and walked to the window to looking outside
To the beautiful snow of Malfoy Manor.

Even though Y/n told Draco she wasn't coming to Malfoy Manor for their Traditional Christmas together. Y/n's parents had forced her to spend time with her second family and Draco. This was the first year Y/n would be sleeping alone in the Malfoy Manor. She used to sleep with Draco when they were younger but as of recently she didn't feel comfortable staying with Draco anymore. Draco and Y/n were still upset with each other but were on speaking terms. Y/n changed in to a pair of light blue denims and a crop top with a Fuzzy cropped sweater to top it off. She stuck her hair in to two French braid pony tails. Y/n walked out of the beautiful room to the gorgeous Malfoy Manor she grew up in. She was walking to the stairs when she bumped in to Draco.

"Good morning Y/n" he said giving her a small smile

"Good morning Draco" Y/n replied back.

The whole morning was quite quiet. Draco and Y/n sat at the fire place reading books each at one corner of the couch. Then she heard the door open and right there was the most annoying voice she had heard.

"Drakey!!!!" Pansy yelled. Draco turned around to see Pansy. He smirked and ran to her to pick her up. Y/n tried her best to ignore Draco and Pansy keeping her eyes on the book. They say right across from her Draco putting his arm around Pansy and her head was on his chest. Y/n felt like vomiting but tried her best to keep to together.

"I missed you Pancakes" Draco said kissing Pansy on the forehead.

"I missed you to Drakey" Pansy said in her fake sweet voice. Draco gave Pansy a peck on her lips.
Y/n rolled her eyes still looking at the book. She was ready to speed mail Cedric to come over.

They started cuddling and Y/n tried her best to stay calm.

"Drakey I love you forever" she heard Pansy say. Then they started making out. Y/n was sure she was grossed out. The one thing that hurt the most was that the couch Draco has promised Y/n they would get married one day was now being Pansy and Draco's kiss couch. Y/n slammed her book on the table which made Draco and Pansy look at her. She didn't care what they thought she just wanted to leave the room. She grabbed her books and left.

She went to the bedroom she was staying at for Christmas and waited until Pansy was gone. Then, Y/n heard a knock on the door.

"Go away Draco" Y/n said sternly.

"It's me Hun" Y/n recognized as Narcissa's.

"Come in"

"Darling, are you doing alright" Narcissa asked with a concerned look on her face. She sat next to the emotionless girl.

"I am fine" Y/n lied looking at Narcissa with a fake smile on her face.

"Maybe a walk outside can help" Narcissa said patting her back. Y/n nodded and went to go grab her coat from the coat rack which was near the living room. She noticed Draco was alone which Y/n guessed Pansy had left. Draco got up to see where Y/n was going but, Y/n didn't notice.

It was cold outside and the snow looked beautiful. The trees were covered in snow. Y/n walked through the snow covered pathway and  kneeled down to touch the snow but someone jumped on her.

"Bloody Hell" Y/n yelled. She looked up to see Grey eyes and blonde platinum hair. "Get off me you fat Barbie" Y/n giggled. Draco chuckled and got of her.

"I see someone isn't mad at me anymore" Draco chucked tilting his head. Y/n had forgotten how mad she was at Draco. She gave Draco an evil look and pushed him and continued walking.

"Oh right I forgot" she responded annoyed. As she walked away she could feel a cold hand touching hers. The hand wrapped around her hand trying to pull her back.

"Come on, Y/n I what did I do? I am sorry. Talk to me please." Draco pleaded, he grabbed her other hand which held her from moving forward. Y/n turned around to look at his concerned gray eyes.

"Draco, your so blind" Y/n sighed. Y/n could see he looked truly sorry. She took both of his hands, "Draco I am sorry I should accept that your hanging out with Pansy now" Y/n said with a frown. Draco smiled and hugged her.

"I am sorry" Draco mumbled. Y/n looked up at him and gave him a quick peck on the cheek which made him blush.

"Come on let's go back home now" Y/n said holding his pinky with hers.