I count myself lucky

After a peaceful rest Y/n came to the Great hall she sat down next to Draco who was sat next to Pansy. Y/n couldn't believe that Cedric talked to her, could there be a future with them together? Y/n sighed while looking in to space, she put her head with her arms and giggled. Her face had a rosy blush.

"What's got you so cheerful?" Draco asked while Pansy started stroking his arm. Y/n looked at Draco and turned to Cedric's table.

"Nothing" Y/n smiled while blushing. Draco gave her a confused look and turned to Pansy.

"Does it hurt terribly?" Pansy asked in her fake sweet voice, while stroking Draco's arm lightly.

Y/n looked at Pansy confused.

"It comes and goes, still i count myself lucky. Madam Pomfrey said another minute or two and i could have lost my arm" Draco said in a flirty voice. Y/n could feel vomit coming up her throat, she gave Draco and Pansy a disgusted look.

"OH PLEASE, Draco "I could of lost my arm" Y/n said imitating Draco. "And Pansy thanks for the concern my arm hurts a lot too, i COULD HAVE ACTUALLY LOST MY ARM" Y/n snapped, glaring at both of them with a disgusted look. "Now if you dont excuse me, I have better things to do then watch you two" Y/n grabbed her books and walked away.

"She's just jealous" Y/n heard Pansy say as she walked away. Y/n stopped and turned around, Y/n stared down Pansy. Her eyes started to turn in to a deep red. Y/n took her wand out of her pocket and before she could hex Pansy she felt a light tap on her back.

Y/n turned around to see Cedric, "Hey are you alright? If they are bothering you, you can always sit with us" Cedric said looking in to her eyes. Y/n could feel her cheeks burning.

"uhh yeah i am fine, thanks for checking up on me" Y/n said shyly as she put down her wand. She wasn't sure why but she gave Cedric a light peck on his cheek. After realizing what she did she bit her lip and her face starting turning bright red.

"What was that for?" Cedric asked playfully, they both started awkwardly giggling.

"I dont know." Y/n said looking down at her feet awkwardly.

"Y/N COME HERE I NEED TO TALK TO YOU" Y/n turned around to see Draco walking towards her.

"Draco now isn't really a great time" Y/n said shyly looking back up at Cedric's big grey eyes.

"COME!" Draco started tugging her robe, dragging her away from Cedric. Cedric looked Draco with a confused face. "What are you looking at Diggory" Draco hissed. Y/n turned her head back to Cedric giving him a sorry look. Draco pulled her all the way to the courtyard

"Draco what was that?" Y/n said l as she pulled her arm away from his roughly.

"Slytherins like you shouldnt be dating hufflepuffs like him" Draco scolded at her with a disgusted look on his face.

"I am not even dating him, we are just friends. Why do you even care" Y/n spat out. She was furious after all Draco was dating a girl like Pansy Parkinson. She didnt know why she even cared at this point.

"Because you are ruining the Slytherin's name, Besides he's way too old for you, I thought you would choose a better crush" Draco snarled at her. Y/n could feel her face burning she looked at Draco directly in his eyes.

"OH PLEASE DRACO, YOUR WITH SOME SNOGGY PUG" Y/n yelled, as she stormed away. He couldnt tell her who she could or couldnt date. Why was she even mad at Draco and Pansy flirting.