Hogsmeade visit 2

Y/n, Hermonie, and Ron started walking towards the shreiking shack.

"It's a disappointment harry could join us today" Hermonie said, looking disappointed. Ron and y/n shook their heads in agreement. When they got to the shreiking shack Hermonie gave the two a lecture on the shreiking shack. This was very awkward for the three of them.

"It's meant to be the most haunted builiding in britian, did i mention that?" Hermonie asked awkardly giggling.

"Twice" Ron chuckled. Y/n looked at the two and silently giggled.

"Do you want to move a bit closer?" Hermonie asked.

"Huh?" Ron replied awkardly confused, his face tutning bright red. Y/n giggled at Ron's misunderstanding.

"To the shrieking shack" Hermonie added.

"Oh Oh Uh acually i am am fine here" Ron stuttered in embarrassment.

"Well Well look who's here" Ron,Hermonie, and Y/n turned around in shock of the voice. 

The Three of them saw Crabbe,Theo, and Draco walking towards them.

"You two shopping for your dream home?" Draco teased. "Bit grand for you weasel b, dont your family sleep in one room?" Y/n opened her mouth from Draco's unnedded comments.

"Shut your mouth Malfoy" Ron said, looking down ashamed.

"Oh, not very friendly.I think  it's time we teach weasel b how to respect a superior" Draco said proudly, pulling both sides of his coat.

"Haha, hope you dont mean yourself" Hermonie said defending Ron and standing in front of Him.

"How dare you talk to me, You FILTHY LITTLE MUDBLOOD" Draco snapped. Draco looked at Y/n. "What are you doing here, hanging out with these two?"

"Draco that's it, stop! First Cedric and now i cant hang out with them?" Y/n snapped back at Draco.

"Well I am not the one running around ruining realtionships, After all you almost kissed me at the pond" Draco yelled, making Y/n's face turn bright red in embarressment.

"DRACO ARE YOU SERIOUSLY POINTING FINGERS AT ME?" Y/n yelled back. Ron and Hermonie grabbed Y/n back from tackling Draco.

Then, a snowball flew from the across the air hitting Draco.

"Who's that?" Draco asked nervously. Then more snow balls were thrown at Draco, Crabbe, and Theo. "Dont stand there do something!" Draco yelled at the two confused boys. Then Theo's hat covered his eyes and Crabbe's pants fell down. Both quickly tried to put their clothing back properly. But, then Crabbe was pushed face down on the floor. Then, Theo's scarfed pulled him around, Theo yelled in fear. Draco backed away quickly in fear falling over Crabbe's laying body. Then Draco started getting pulled down the hill too where the shreaking shack was.

Ron,Hermonie, and Y/n started laughing hysterically.  Once the chaos stopped the three boys ran quickly up the hill.

Then the strings on Ron's hat started moving up and so did Hermonie's hair. Y/n backed away slowly.

"Harry!" Hermonie giggled. Then Harry appeared from what seemed to be an invisibility clock. Y/n walked backed to the group, knowing she was safe.

"Bloody hell Harry, that was not funny" Ron exclaimed. The four giggled at what had just happened.

"Hey Y/n did Draco talk to you about killing buckbeak?" Harry asked Y/n, making the joyful mood go down.

"He didnt, all he told me was the hipogriff was going to pay." Y/n replied, concerned. Y/n was already on the verge of hexing Draco, this made her more upset and angry.