Cold Coat

"Aren't you cold?" Hermonie asked the girl with the thin long sleeve shirt.

"Yes I am, Draco still hasn't given me back my coat" Y/n said hugging herself while shivering. It had been weeks since Y/n gave Draco her coat the weather had gotten colder and colder as winter weather started to appear more.

"Y/n...." Hermonie said tapping Y/n lightly on her shoulder.

"What?" Y/n asked looking confused.

"Isn't that your coat?" Hermonie asked as eyes widened. Y/n turned her head to see Pansy wearing her coat walking straight at them with a smug look on her face. Y/n mouth dropped.

"I am going to kill that Cocoroach" Hermonie exclaimed. Y/n has to hold Hermonie from tackling Pansy.

"Hello GIRLSSSssssssss and Y/n" Pansy said looking at Y/n like a peasant. Hermonie gave her a smug look. "Do you like my new coat, Draco got it for me" she chuckled looking at Y/n smiling.

"Come on let's go" Hermonie dragged Y/n out of the situation, pushing Pansy aside. Y/n spotted Goyle and Blaze walking near them. Y/n Grabbed Blaze tugging his sweater.

"Where is Draco?" Y/n asked Blaze.

"Uhh I don't know" Blaze lied with a worried look on his face.

"Don't mess with a mad girl trust me" Hermonie threatened.

"QUIDDITCH PRACTICE" Blaze said lifting both hands up. Y/n let go of Blaze and went to the quidditch field with Hermonie. Y/n watched the quidditch team descend from their brooms.

"Hello Ladies" said Marcus flint in a flirty voice. Y/n and Hermonie pushed through him.

"NOT THE TIME FLINT" Y/n yelled back at him. Draco finally came down from his broom.

"Hey Y/n here to watch me practice?" He asked smirking. Y/n rolled her eyes, Draco looked at her thin long sleeved uniform. "Here take my Quidditch jacket you must be cold" Draco said putting the jacket on her.

"DRACO YOU IDIOTIC BOY. I DONT WANT YOUR BLOODY JACKET. I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR MY COAT FOR WEEKS AND IT HAS BEEN FREEZING. THEN I FOUND OUT YOU GIVE IT TO PARKINSON?"  Y/n yelled throwing the jacket at Draco. Everyone around started crowding around them.

"WELL MAYBE YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE GIVEN ME YOUR JACKET. PANSY WAS COLD TOO. SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND WHY WOULDN'T I GIVE IT TO HER" Draco yelled back. Y/n stood there looking at the floor, trying to avoid eye contact. She could feel her face turning red and her eyes forming tears.

"Your right Draco...." Y/n said weakly,leaving the scene. Hermonie hugged her as they were about to walk out.

"Hey Panny you coming for Christmas break? Y/n is coming too" She heard Draco say.

"ON SECOND THOUGHT I AM NOT GOING ANY MORE" Y/n yelled, sobbing. Draco could see tears fill her face. He looked down with a guilty look.

"Come on he's not worth it" Hermonie said comforting Y/n. They sat near the staircase where it was silent and no one eles was there.

Y/n put her head on Hermonie's shoulder. "He'a clueless" Y/n sobbed.

"He's really not worth the tears, if he can't see that you are an amazing person he's not worth it" Hermonie said putting her head on Y/n's.