Bloody Chicken, "IT's killed me"

"Y/n wake up!" I woke up to a very loud annoyed voice, Draco of course. I turned around and he smacked a book to my head.

"Okay Okay Okay I am awake can you relax" I got up and found myself on one of the Slytherin common room's couch.

"I gosh I must of fell asleep on the couch after talking to Draco, Pansy, Blaise, Crabbe, and Goyle." i thought to myself. "Next time a LITTLE TAP WILL DO" I said furiously, Seriously it was very unnecessary.

"Well it's less fun that way" Draco said giving me a smug look. I swore Draco was going to be killed one day.

~~

After getting ready we all went down to Hagrid's hut for Care of Magical Creatures. The walk was pretty steep so we were carefully walking.

We were walking down when Draco's foot stepped on mine. "Owww, bloody hell Draco" I yelled In pain. I tried to Grab my foot of the ground with my hands. "Oh Sh*t" I had forgotten we were on a steep hill. Suddenly my body started falling, then I started rolling to the bottom of the hill.

"Y/N OH BLOODY MERLIN" Draco screamed. He tried running down the hill to stop my body from rolling. Finally I had gotten to the bottom when I heard a crack.

"Oh bloody hell, DRACO I AM GOING TO CRACK YOU BUTT BONE TOO." I said. I knew where this was going. Draco grabbed me to pull me up. I grabbed in to his hand. Suddenly a jolt pain went up my arm, then I realized I had broken my wrist. "Oh Merlin, DRACO DROP ME DOWN SLOWLY" I said. He just dropped me, like that.... " DRACO I SAID SLOWLY" I said furiously. My eyes started to twitch at him.

" Yeesh, if I knew you were going to be complete bum, I would of not helped you" he said looking down at me annoyed.

"Move out of the way I am the teacher I will take her to the hospital" Hagrid said he came down and scooped me up, holding me like a baby. As we walked away, I looked to see Draco still in shock at what happened. I looked him directly in the eyes and stuck my middle finger up at him. He no longer looked in shock and stuck him tongue out at me.

As we walked in to the Hospital wing Madam Pomfrey looked at me and looked up at Hagrid with a worried look.

"What happened to this one" Madam Pomfrey said while setting up a bed for me.

"Tripped, fell on her bottom, then I recon she sat on her hand or somethin." Hagrid said plopping me carefully on the prepared bed carefully.

Then, it hit me I was no longer shocked I could only feel pain. I could feel 100 needles going in to my skin and a knife stabbing it. I couldn't even feel my wrist anymore. Then everything turned black.

~~~

I woke up to screaming "Bloody chicken, he's killed me he's killed me". One of my arms had a cast on it , was while my bottom felt much better and under it was an ice pack. Then in the corner of my eyes I saw Draco being carried by Hagrid holding his arm. Even though I was very worried watching Draco's blond hair bob while Hagrid was carrying him was so cute. I started giggling under my breath. After Hagrid had put Draco on the bed I couldn't see anything that was happening by the blue curtains. All I could hear was constant complaining from Draco. " THAT BLOODY CHICKEN COULD HAVE KILLED ME" Draco Yelled.

"DRACO?" I sat up and ran to the other side of the curtain. His arm was in a cast and his wrist was wrapped up.

"That Bloody chicken...he killed me" Draco said looking up at me.

"Draco shut up your alive your arm barely even broke" I said while laughing at him. I took a seat next to him holding his unbroken hand.

"That Bloody chicken... Wait till my father Hears about this, we won't be seeing it again after that." He said smirking at me.

"Draco stop overreacting, why are you even lying down get up. Your arm is fine." I said rolling my eyes. Then, my eyes meet his, I could feel my cheeks blushing and I could see his was too. Thee door opened and I saw Pansy, Goyle, Blaise, and Crabbe running in to see Draco.

"Draco are you okay, come here, get up Y/n your bothering his arm" Pansy said in her fake sweet voice.

"Actually I am leaving, I don't want to be involved in puppy love" I said, I stuck my finger down my throat. "You all coming?" I asked Blaise, Crabbe,
and Goyle. They all shook their head. "Fine we'll I guess I will be leaving now" I got up and left the room. As I was leaving I bumped in too a tall figure. "I am so sorry, I am so clumsy" I said I picked up his books and looked up.