BuckBeak

Y/n sat uncomfortably in the great hall, It had gotten out that her and Draco almost kissed. She tried to finish her homework but heard whispers around her.

"I can't believe that girl kissed Draco while he was dating Pansy, Bloody disgusting." A girl near her whispered to her friend. Y/n started to bit her lip in anger.

"Pansy are you okay? I heard a girl tried to get with Draco such a- ." Another girl whispired to Pansy who was sitting across from her. Y/n rolled her eyes.

"She's so annoying" "Wow poor Pansy" "attention seeker" "Relationship wrecker" Y/n had enough she grabbed her knife and stabbed it in the table causing a loud noise. Y/n stood up and glared at everyone.

"For your information I never even kissed him. Get the facts straight before you start talking!" Y/n yelled at the girls, this caused an everyone to be quiet. It echoed through out the hall. "NOW IF YOU ALL DON'T MIND I AM LEAVING" Y/n yelled picking up her books and leaving the hall. She walked quickly and sternly towards the courtyard for some fresh air.

Then, she bumped in to Hermonie, Harry, and Ron.

"Where are you three going?" Y/n asked curiously.

"Hargid's BuckBeak is going to get killed" Harry replied sounding upset.

"You can't be serious? I swear i am going to kill Draco" Y/n Growled. Y/n joined the group to go to Hagrid's hut. As they were walking they passed by a man dressed in black sharpening his axe. He smiled creepyily at the group. Hermonie and Y/n gave him a dirty look.

"I still can't beileve they are going to kill buckbeak it's to horrible" Hermonie complained angerly, as they were walking to the end of the bridge.

'It just got worse" Ron said in fear, looking down the small hill. Y/n looked down to see Draco and his "Posse" laughing about what was going to happen to buckbeak while trying to look down from a rock to what was going to happen to the hipogriff Y/n and Hermonie hurrried down the stairs while Harry and Ron followed.

"DRACO LUCIUS MALFOY I SWEAR I AM GOING TO KILL YOU" Y/n yelled at the Draco and his Posse. They turned around to see Ron,Harry,Hermonie,and Y/n walking towards them.

"Look whose here" Crabbe said cackling.

"Ah come to see the show?" Draco taughted them. This only made Y/n and Hermonie more furious.

"YOU, YOU FOUL LOADED AND EVIL LITTLE COCKROACH" Hermonie yelled,Charging at Draco and pulling out her wand up to his neck.

"HERMONIE NO, he's not worth it" Ron exclaimed, As Draco put his head back and quivered in fear. Hermonie slowly lowered her wand her wand from his neck and walked away. As soon as Draco started chuckling, Hermonie punched him right on the nose causing his head to be hit by the rock.Suddenly they all heard a crack. Draco to Yelled in pain, whimpering and covering his face.

"Malfoy are you okay? Come on let's go" one of the boys said. The Group quickly tried to run away.

"OH NO YOU DON'T COME BACK HERE LET ME GET HIS LEG BROKEN NEXT" Y/n yelled trying to get away from Harry and Ron pulling her back. Y/n broke away from Ron and Harry's grip, and jumped on Draco.

"YOU STUPID BOY, DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH PAIN YOU PUT ME THROUGH THIS YEAR" Y/n yelled with a upset tone. Draco looked up to see her crying. Y/n slapped him and kicked his leg. Y/n got up and wiped away her tears. "You three go ahead i am leaving" Y/n sniffied.