Vanilla,Coffee,Carmel

"Draco, hurry up Professor Snape is going to kill us"  Y/n said dragging Draco down the stairs.  A few weeks ago Professor Snape had asked Y/n and Draco to assist him in a 6th year class for extra credit.

"Seriously if your going to walk this slow i might as well carry you" Y/n groaned, she took Draco by the ear and dragged him.

"Oww let go" Draco said pulling her hand off his ear. Y/n glared at him, annoyed. "Okay Okay i am going" he complained. Draco was different to Y/n these days he seemed very dazed. Y/n guessed it was from Pansy's kiss. Y/n was confused about her feelings with Draco he was always a brother to her but this year felt different.

"He never blushes when i kiss on the hand and i haven't felt like this in forever" she thought to herself. "No way I cant be falling for my best friend, besides he's dating Pansy". Y/n sighed at her deep thought.

Draco started sniffing in the air, "Do you smell that?" he asked.

"What?, I dont smell anything" Y/n said trying to sniff what Draco was smelling but she couldn't smell a thing.

"Its Vanilla....Coffee.....and Caramel" Draco said trying to find out what he was smelling taking a sniff between each word.

"Draco that's my perfume" She said sighing as she relaxed her nostrils.

"I know know i just smell it all over the hall" he said assuring what he had said was true.

"Okay whatever Draco" Y/n said ignoring his jokes.

Y/n and Draco finally reached Professor Snape's Potion Class. They ran in to the class room panting from running.

"Sorry.....We....Are.............LATE" Y/n panted.

"Ahh our volunteers are FINALLY HERE" Professor Snape Exclaimed rubbing in that they were late. "Now can anyone tell me what this potion is?" Pointing to A potion in brewing in a pot.

"Sir, that is a Amortentia, it is the most powerful love potion in the world. It is distinctive for its mother-of-pearl sheen, and steam rises from the potion in spirals. Amortentia smells different to each person, according to what attracts them.  Amortentia is the most powerful love potion in existence." A hufflepuff explained.

"Yes, now this is why I called you two" Professor Snape said pointing to Y/n and Draco. "Y/n if you dont mind sharing what do you smell?" he asked. Y/n nodded her head nervously she stood in front of the pot and knelt down to smell the Amortenia potion in the pot.

"I smell Citrus.........Expensive Colone.....and" Y/n said nervously.

"And?" Professor Snape asked curiously.

"Nothing that's it" she looked up awkwardly  smiling and gave a quick glance towards Draco.  He looked back up at Y/n.

"Okay thank you" Professor Snape said. "Draco?" Draco nodded his head and went over to sniff potion. His arms were crossed and bent down a little to smell it.

"Uhhh....Vanilla, Caramel, and Coffee" Draco said smelling the Amortenia Potion. Y/n looked at him weirdly. He didn't seem to notice what he just said. She felt her cheeks start to turn a bright pink and butterflies forming in her stomach.

"It couldn't have been Pansy's perfume her's smells like Jasmine" Y/n thought to herself. "Could he like me? No no way he could never like me" Y/n was very confused.

"Thank you two, you may go now, you have class i assume" Professor Snape said raising one eye brow.

Draco and Y/n shook there heads and left the classroom. Y/n was very puzzled at what had just happened. She stopped walking in the hall for a second and looked at the ground to think. "Was it me he smelled? What about Pansy." She thought while biting her lip furiously.

"Y/n?" Draco asked in a concern voice.

Y/n picked up her head, "Draco?"

"Yeah?" he asked curiously raising his eyebrows.

"Nothing its nothing" she said chickening out from asking him she looked back down on the floor. Draco shrugged and relaxed his eyebrows. He put his unbroken arm on her shoulder as they were walked in the hall.

"So are you going to tell me the last thing you smelled?" he asked with a big smirk on his face. Y/n rolled her eyes and took his hand of her shoulder.

"Draco, like i already said i didn't smell anything else." Y/n sighed obviously annoyed by Draco.

"Okay okay fine lets go to class" he said teasing Y/n.