Dementors

"Wow that was a scary experience" I said still shaken up.  Me and Draco walked to one of the slytherin tables and sat down. We waited for a while as all the 1st years got sorted.

"Welcome,Welcome to another year at Hogwarts" Professor Dumbledore said trying to grab everyone's attention. Every became quiet trying to listen to what the head master needed to say. I listened to what he needed to say but zoomed out fast.

"First I am pleased to welcome Professor RJ lupin who's Kindly consented to fill the post of the Dark arts teacher" Professor Dumbledore said. Everyone had started clapping!

"Potter Potter." I turned around to see Draco trying to get Harry's attention. Harry turned around I gave him a "are you dumb" glare. We all knew what was about to happen.

"Is it true you fainting" Draco said as Theo did a sarcastic fake faint. "Like you acually fainted" He said laughing.

"Shove off Malfoy" Ron said grabbing Harry. The group started laughing except for me.

"Are you serious Draco, Your so hypocritical you almost died" I said smacking his head.

"Can you take a joke for once Everglade" Pansy said defending Draco.

"It wasn't even funny" I said rolling my eyes.

I was looking at the Hufflepuff table. Looking at a group of boys that seemed to look like they were in there 6th year. One of the boys saw me staring and smiled at me. I lightly smiled back, he had Grey eyes and slightly wavy hair.

"Imagine dating one of them" I said to myself. I realized I had said that out loud. Everyone at our table looked up at me.

"What?" Draco said confused.

"Umm nothing" I said I felt my cheeks turning red. I turned around to see the group laughing.  I turned my attention back to Professor Dumbledore

"I am delighted to announce that his place will be taken by none other then our own Rubeus Hagrid"
Everyone started clapping again.

" At request of the Ministry of Magic Hogwarts..." Dumbledore explained that because Sirus Black escaped from azkaban there would be dementors patrolling the outside of the castle, they were dangerous and if you got in the way of them trying to find evil you will be endangered.( i know this part is rlly bad and messy sorry about that)

"That must be what we saw on the train" I said to Draco turning around.

"Probably" he said whispering.

(Sorry this chapter is short the other one after this is better)