Christmas with Draco (2/3)

Sorry this year is so cringy don't worry it isn't that bad next year

It was Christmas Eve. This Christmas was very different from Usual ones. Y/n sat alone and just read books. While Draco and Pansy were snogging. Y/n accepted Draco and Pansy but still had trouble ignoring them.

Y/n was sipping her coffee when an owl came from the window and dropped her a big box. Y/n took the letter attached to the box. She turned the letter around and saw Hermonie's name. Y/n put down her coffee to open the letter.

Dear Y/n Everglade,
I hope you are having an amazing Christmas so far. I decided to send you this because I think you need it more then me. Merry Christmas!
-Hermonie Granger

Y/n opened the box to see a beautiful green dress with a rose scented perfume bottle. She quickly got a quill and wrote back to Hermonie.

Dear Hermonie Granger,
Thank you for the beautiful gifts. I can't wait to try it on! I have sent you a present as well! Hopefully you like it! Merry Christmas!
-Y/n Everglade

Y/n packaged up the blue ring she had bought at hogsmeade for Hermonie. She gave the small box and the letter to the owl and it flew away gracefully. Y/n looked at the window when she heard giggles from below her. She saw Pansy giggling while holding Draco by the arm. She looked at them disgusted and slammed the window close.

Later that day Y/n decided to go ice skating at a pond near by Malfoy Manor. It was very late but Y/n didn't care she want some alone time, besides there were lights around the pond.

Y/n got her skates and left for the pond. When she got there, she could see a bench where she put her skates on. Y/n loved skating here as a child it was her happy place. Y/n went on the icy floor and started skating. Then, when she was gliding she felt two hands cover her eyes.

"Guess who?" The voice asked. Y/n knew this voice anywhere.

"Draco!" Y/n laughed. She took the hands off of her eyes and turned around.

Draco chuckled, "Correct!" He said. Y/n was unfocused on skating that she tripped on Draco's skates in shock she closed her eyes. But before she could fall on the hard ice she felt a hand fall under her. Y/n opened her eyes to see Draco holding her. His grey eyes shined from the white moon. He looked at her flustered checks and her (your eye color) eyes. Y/n could see him slowly blush. Her soft (hair color) hair blowing and his soft platinum blond bangs flowed from the wind. Y/n could see Draco's heavy breath from the cold and he could see hers. It was like time had stopped.

Draco bent his head down to where her face was. Draco's face was an inch apart from Y/n's. Y/n watched as he turned his head slightly, he came closer and closer. Y/n felt butterflies going all over the place in her stomach. Their lips had almost touched. Until they heard a bell. It was 12 am, it was Christmas.

"Draco I-" she pushed Draco slightly away causing her to fall on her bottom. She got up and rubbed her bottom from the pain.

Draco looked at Y/n which shocked eyes. She saw Draco's eyes turn from shock to sadness. Draco bit is lip and ran away.

"Draco wait, please" Y/n pleaded, feeling guilty

Y/n took off her skates trying to run after him. She forgot she was on ice, but she clearly could care less. Then, she could feel her legs slipping from under her. She fell on the Ice cold ground. She became unconscious and the last thing she remembered was a figure running towards her.