2

"Natalie!"

I hear my only friend in this place, Mary, calling my name as she runs towards me with a book in one hand and two coffees in the other. She's wearing a pair of blue jeans with a yellow t-shirt and white sneakers and still looks like she's about to go to a photo shoot. She's taller than me and very beautiful, she has short black hair, big brown eyes with eyelashes to die for, plump lips and perfect eyebrows. She's the craziest person on earth and I love her for that because in the past year and a half she was the only one who could make me smile with her goofy faces and unbelievable stories about boys.

She reaches me and kisses my cheeks and I hug her taking my cup of coffee from her enjoying the warm drink. 

"Good you're here, Natalie!" she says grabbing my hand and pulling me to where two guys are standing. "I want you to meet Logan, my boyfriend," she says winking at me "and his younger brother, Liam. Guys, she is my best friend, Natalie."

Logan puts his hand around Mary's waist and she starts to giggle like the teenage girl she actually is. I have to admit, the guys look incredibly handsome. They seem to be the same height, somewhere around 6.3 feet, and they both look like they are spending a lot of time in the gym. 

Logan is blonde, with blue eyes, sculpted cheeks, thin lips, a very friendly smile and he wears blue jeans with a blue t-shirt, showing his muscular arms. His arms are bigger than Mary's entire body if you can even believe that. He seems nice and friendly and when he extends his arm to me I don't hesitate to take it and smile. I hope Mary doesn't break this poor guy's heart, he looks at her like she's the light at the end of the tunnel and they are dating only for a couple of weeks. 

Liam on the other hand is the exact opposite of Logan, it's like his brother is the light and he is the dark itself. With black curly hair that makes you wanna test just how soft it is, dark eyes shadowed by long eyelashes, plump lips, prominent jaw, and all-black clothes, this guy is going to be the new point of interest of every girl in this college. His t-shirt doesn't cover his tattoo and I can't stop myself from staring at the crown at the base of his neck. 

"Do you see something that you like?"

He says with a cocky smile on his face as he catches me staring at him and I feel my cheeks blushing. Why am I staring like that?

"Sorry!" I say looking down at my shoes. "I was definitely staring, I'm sorry for it, I just never met anyone with a tattoo before..." 

I admit feeling like it's better to be honest because I don't want him to get the wrong idea about the reason I was looking at him like that. 

"So you want me to believe you were staring with your mouth wide open at my tattoo and not at my incredible hot body?" he says laughing and soon his brother and Mary start laughing too. "Don't feel ashamed, cookie, it happens to me all the time, girls just can't stop daydreaming when they see me. But if you want something from me, all you have to do is ask and I'll give it to you."

Don't know exactly why but I feel all my blood running cold in an instant and it's just like I've been slapped. Who does this guy think he is? But before I got a chance to say something like 'you wish' or 'fuck off' he simply turns around and leaves. I am so shocked about the way he talked to me that I stare at him walking away until Logan starts talking.

"Excuse my brother, Nataly. He's... well, he's just being his normal self. Please don't take it personally, that's just how he is."

Logan smiles at me trying to keep a straight face, but my friend is not as considerate as her boyfriend. No, Mary laughs so hard her eyes are watering, until I hit her arm hard and I frown at her.