36

When we all get back to the cabin it's almost 3 in the morning, we're all exhausted, sweaty and in desperate need of sleep. Half of our group is extremely drunk, and the other is way too sober. Liam and I are on the too sober group, of course, but unlike our friends we are starving so the second we enter the house we run to the kitchen to find some food, not even turning the lights on. The others go straight to their rooms wishing us good night and leaning into each other.

"It was an amazing night," I say taking out of the fridge some leftovers sandwiches from the morning and orange juice.

"You never told me you could dance like that" Liam says teasing me. "You never cease to amaze me, cookie. This second I think you're the most innocent girl, just to be blown up the next one by something you do or say."

"Is this good or bad?" I ask taking one sandwich out of the plate.

Liam smiles his eyes glowing in the dark kitchen his features softening as he takes my hand squeezing it gently.

"More than good, it's amazing. You're amazing, Nataly." He leans in kissing my hand and the sweetness of this gesture makes my heart stop for a second. "I don't know how to explain it, but the more time I spend with you, the more I end up loving you. God, it sounds cheesy. When did I become so cheesy? I am lame."

I laugh kissing him while sitting on his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck inhaling his cologne mixed with sweat from all the dancing. It's funny that I find so attractive the way he smells right now. I love his scent when he's all sweaty, I think it's sexy beyond words.

"You're not cheesy, Liam, you're so perfect..." Smiling I move on his lap so I could wrap my legs around his waist, facing him as I lean in to whisper to him. "I love you, babe! And I would love to feel your body on top of mine right now, to have your warm skin over mine, your hands all over me making me melt in your arms, your lips exploring me." I put some distance between us looking him directly in the eyes as the next words leave my lips because I want him to know how much I mean them. "I want you to make love to me, Liam."

It's easy to see he's surprised by my words, he was not expecting them, but I've been thinking about it all day long... I love and trust him with all my heart, we might be dating for a few days officially, but we know each other for quite some time now and I feel ready. Last night I wanted more, I wanted to feel him, to give myself to Liam all the way.

"Are you sure, baby?"

"Yes," I say nodding as I close the distance between us kissing him, moving my hips against him feeling him growing. Liam puts his hands under my hips getting up walking us to our room, not breaking the kiss for a second.

When we enter our bedroom he lets me down, turning to close the door behind us. I use this time to take down my jumpsuit, which is easy to do considering its extremely low cut neck so when Liam turns to face me again I am completely naked, blushing, but trying my best not to let the instinct of covering myself take over.

Liam's eyes darken, his jaw tightening, his breath getting uneven as he looks at my body from head to toe. Pure lust radiates from him, making me feel warm inside, confident and sexy.

"You're incredible," he says with a husky voice lifting his right hand gently caressing my neck, my shoulders, my chest. I close my eyes breathing hard as he travels down my body slowly, so incredibly slowly that it's a sweet torment to stay still. When he reaches the sensitive skin under my thighs my knees go weak, but Liam knows this will happen, like always he knows me better than I know myself, so he wraps his free hand around my waist offering me the support I need. His lips crash against mine making me gasp in surprise, and he uses my reaction to slide his tongue inside my mouth torturing me with a sensual dance.