6

"I brought chips and brownies and the Chinese food you like."

Mary says entering my house with two large bags in her hands once I open the door for her she turns to look at me frowning. 

"Why are you dress in your pajamas, Nat?"

I look at her all dressed up with some black pants that make her ass look bomb, a white top with very sexy cleavage, and then at my own outfit, my one-piece pink cat pajamas that I received from my grandmother last Christmas. 

"Wait... she says her eyes widening in shock. You didn't invite us over tonight, right? Fuck! I knew it was something odd about it."

I shake my head before registering the 'us' in the sentence. 

"Who is us?" I ask her half smiling half being afraid of her answer.

"I am going to kill Liam!" she says slamming the bags on my kitchen table and ignoring my question but somehow answering it. "I should have known you would not ask him to tell us something, for fuck's sake, we have phones!"

Liam is coming to my place right now? Oh my God, I am dead if Tiffany finds out about this, how am I supposed to survive this year if I feel like dying after the first day? I run to her taking her hands in mine and looking into her eyes begging her. 

"Please call Logan, please, and tell him Liam can't come to my place, ok? I can't keep talking with him or else my life will be even more complicated."

I talk fast panicking and because of that she doesn't ask questions, just grabs her phone forming what I hope is Logan's number.

"Hey, Logan, did you guys left home already?"

I can't hear his answer but I really hope he said no because else I will feel like shit. Liam is strange, he is nice to me one moment, then makes a rude comment about me, then he defends me, then he acts like an ass, but then apologizes just to put me in this stupid situation. 

"Look, Nataly didn't actually invite us over, Liam was messing up with her and I will kill him for that. Thank God she is home alone and she doesn't have to explain to her parents why I pop up at her door with two bags of food. So just come and pick me up, we could go to a movie."

She sounds disappointed now and I feel so angry with Liam, why is he even playing with my life like that? Truth be told I would like some company tonight and Mary always makes me feel better, plus Logan seems nice.

"You can stay, I tell her, and Logan can come over, but without Liam, ok?" 

"Are you sure, twinkle?" I nod and she mimics a "thank you" before saying to Logan. "Did you heard her? Just move your ass here and ditch your brother. See you soon." She says laughing about something he probably said.

I go put some water on the coffee maker because I feel extremely tired after today's event. That was close.

"What happened with Liam? He told me he apologized to you for what he said and you agreed to be friends."

I grab three mugs from my top cabinet and lay them on a tray next to some milk waiting for the coffee to be ready. 

"True. But there is something between him and Tiffany and she even threatened me... I just don't want to give her any reason to hate me."

"Is she and Liam a thing?" she asks me confused. "I mean, Logan told me his brother doesn't do relationships and Liam already hooked up with other girls since he and Tiffany had sex. "

I feel again that strange thing in my stomach like earlier today when she kissed him, is that jealousy? No, it can't be. Liam can do whatever he wants with whomever he wants, it's not my place to feel jealousy, I should not even look at him.