27

I don't see Liam after he took me home on Christmas Eve, they had to go visit their grandparents so we only talked on the phone. He told me that Taylor is fine, he only has some broken ribs, his hand dislocated, and a lot of contusions, which makes me glad, because I was worried sick about it. 

Not seeing Liam for 3 days was a nightmare, I didn't even realize how much time we actually spent together until he was out of town. We see each other every day, even for 20 minutes, but with him gone I felt like there was an essential part of me missing and not even all my friends could make that feeling go. 

So now that I am waiting for him to come and pick me up with Logan and Mary to go to the mountain cabin, I don't understand why I am suddenly so nervous about it. I keep shaking my legs, playing with my hands, and feeling too warm or too cold, until I hear the doorbell ring and I start sprinting to open it. 

As soon as I open the door and see Liam's face I jump in his arms wrapping my hands around his neck and my legs around his waist, clenching on him for dear life. He places his arms around my back holding me, squeezing me against him as he starts spinning us around. We both start laughing like crazy and I even feel my eyes watering, which is stupid, because he was missing only for three days, but it felt like months. 

"Missed you like hell, cookie! "

Liam says letting me down after some time and getting my luggage into his car, with my hand in his, he even opens the door for me to get into the car, which I find adorable. Once he's in I put my hand on his face turning his hand so I can see his beautiful dark eyes.

"I missed you so much, Liam... It felt a lot more than just three days."

He kisses my hand before starting the engine and I realize something is missing, I turn to look at the backseat but they are empty except for a box of donuts. 

"Logan and Mary? "

I ask as he takes the box in his hands before putting it on my lap together with a cup of coffee that was on the cup holder on the back. I smile taking a sip of coffee, understanding just how much I missed these little things Liam does for me almost every day that tells me he cares, like driving 40 minutes to get my favorite donuts or always bringing me a cup of coffee just the way I like it, black with just a little bit of milk. 

"I asked them to come in their own car, we have something to do before meeting the rest, I think we will be getting there at night, is that ok with you?" I look at him with horrified eyes.

"Tell me we will not be driving all day because then I am not ok at all..."

Liam's laugh is like music to my ears and when he reaches for my thigh placing his hand there like he usually does I relax, realizing I could go anywhere whit him, even if that means driving all freaking day.

"No, cookie, we will not be driving all day, I will not do that to you. There is this place I want to show you, from there you can see the most beautiful sunset and it's quiet and no stupid person will interrupt us. "

He turns to look at me, but as I meet his eyes I blush because I feel like I know what he wants to talk about and my stomach starts to protest suddenly because of how anxious I am right now. I love him and I also know he loves me back, so I thought he will want to talk about being together, but what if I am wrong? He told me he doesn't do relationships, so maybe he just wants to tell me this again and offer me once again that one-time thing. 

How could I not even have thought about that until now? It sounds so much likely for this to happen than for him to want to be in a relationship with me. Why would he even choose me? I am not the most beautiful girl in school, I am not funny, I don't even have experience with guys, maybe I would be a terrible kisser or a total fail in bed, he always has to save me from someone, even myself. There's nothing special about me, so why would Liam be in a relationship with me when he can be with another girl? Or even better, he could keep seeing a different girl every day like he did until now...