28

"You really have my heart, Nataly, and I want to be with you, not just one time, but all the time. I want to be able to kiss you whenever I feel like it, I want to hold you in my arms and never let you go and I want everyone to know you're mine and I am yours."

Liam looks at me while he talks with a nervous smile, his hands on both my cheeks and me sitting on his lap with my hands on his muscular chest. 

He wants to be with me, Liam wants to be in a relationship with me, and knowing this makes me lose my ability to speak or think, or even breathe. I am nervous, happy, confused, and lucid all at the same time, it's like I am dreaming, but I know I am not, I know everything is perfect, amazing, and most important, it's real. My heart beats faster than ever, my eyes water and my hands start shaking on his chest before he grabs me in his arms, moves his chair so he can get us both out of the car. I wrap my arms around his neck still unable to say something, still not knowing what I should say or do about it. What do girls do when a boy confesses loves them? 

Liam stops in front of his car and lets me down on its hood standing in front of me with his hands still around my waist and looking into my eyes. He smiles, but his smile doesn't reach his eyes, they look worried, agitated and seeing I keep silent he finally talks.

"Now it's a good time for you to say something, cookie. I am dying here..."

His soft voice combined with his thumbs caressing my skin where his hands now cup my face do something to me, make me blush and feel suddenly aware of how little I know about relationships. I have no idea if I should say something or I should kiss him, or he should be the one who initiates it. It is the guy who initiates the kisses or can girls do it too? 

But he said I should say something, what on earth I should say? Feeling my cheeks burn and my entire body way too warm considering we are surrounded by snow on a mountain, I eventually find my voice.

"I don't know what I am supposed to say, Liam..."

Liam's eyes become sadder and his smiling lips form a straight line now, making him look darker than usual like he's about to start throwing punches. I realize I sit on his car hood and he stays in front of me, between my legs and something about this makes me blush even harder. With my skin being way too red and hot, I put my shaking hands on his chest feeling the strong muscles there, Liam moves his hands from my waist to my knees taking a step back, putting some distance between us. 

"But I would very much like to kiss you right now."

I say looking down, avoiding his eyes too ashamed of my words, which is stupid, I know. Liam closes the distance between us placing one of his hands under my chin forcing me to meet his dark gaze. His beautiful smile is back on, but this time it reaches his eyes too, and standing two inches from me, feeling his earthy scent around me I close my eyes waiting to feel his lips over mine.

"May I kiss you, Nataly?" 

His husky voice makes me want to see him and as soon as I open my eyes our gazes lock together suddenly feeling unable to look anywhere else. Swallowing hard and biting my lower lip I nod, unable to speak because of how nervous I feel knowing I am about to kiss Liam for the first time. 

Liam's hand moves from under my chin to the back of my neck sending shivers down my spine as he gets closer and closer. He leans his head a little pulling me against his chest at the same time, my body feeling like it's about to explode because I feel in my core how with every inch he gets closer to my lips the warm feeling inside me only grows wider. 

When our lips finally touch in a gentle kiss I feel like I finally found my way home like I was lost since forever and now I am home. I close my eyes inhaling his scent, letting it get me drunk, drunk with love for him, and I place my hands around his neck pulling him closer.