5

My last class is with Mr. Milles, the principal who also is my computer science teacher, which makes me smile because I have one more hour before I could go home to try forgetting this shitty day and change my clothes. I don't know how but my t-shirt smells like Liam which doesn't help considering right now I just want to stop thinking about him or even better, forget he even exists.

I enter the class and sit on my usual spot in front of the second computer turning it on smiling at Alicia, the girl that sits next to me since my first year. She smiles back at me and asks me how was my summer.

Alicia is a very nice girl, she is one of the few persons who talk to me in this college and I really like her. I don't know much about her though, just that she is very good with computers and when I got stuck she always helps me. She is one of the girls that gets ignored by most of our stupid classmates, because of how she looks. Don't get me wrong, I think she is hot as hell, but you know how people are these days with curvy girls, right? 

She is tall with dark long hair, beautiful olive skin, and curves that I will kill for, not to mention she has perfect big black eyes and lips just like Angelina Jolie's. But teenagers are stupid and mean so everybody ignores her or body shames her, what always surprises me is that she never seems to care what anyone thinks. Alice comes to classes in some amazing outfits that only emphases her body walking like she has a crown on her head simply smiling at the ones calling her different names. I would love to have her confidence. 

"It was good," I'm saying answering her question. "I've pretty much spent all my days reading and watching TV shows alone or with Mary, you know her right?"

I don't remember ever introducing them to each other. 

"Yeah, she's the girl you are having lunch with always. I see you both every day in the cafeteria, I am standing quite close to you actually."

She seems such a nice person, why didn't I notice her in our lunch breaks and why I never introduced the two of them? Alicia always was nice to me and I remember after Criss died she even emailed me saying if I need anything to call her. I never did. I never even saved her number on my phone...

"Come sit with us tomorrow at lunch," I say smiling and her face seems to light up with enthusiasm. 

"Sure! Thanks, Nat!"

And because my day couldn't end in a positive way Liam's voice makes me fall from my beautiful pink cloud. Why is he in most of my classes anyway? Why does God hate me so much?

"Move!" he says with a demanding tone to Alicia slamming his backpack on her desk. 

She looks at him not believing how rude he is sitting up and pointing the empty seat next to her. 

"You move your shit, asshole, this is my place. Bye!" she says waving at him.

"Not anymore. I am sitting next to Nataly and you can take the seat next to me if you simply can't stay away from this"  he says pointing to himself.

This guy is way too arrogant, I think he loves himself more than it is normal. 

"Do you know this idiot, Nataly?" she asks me and I nod.

"Unfortunately! I say rolling my eyes. He is Mary's boyfriend's brother, Liam..."

I start explaining when he interrupts me.

"... and her new crush," he says this while winking at me and I feel my cheeks getting way too hot while I shake my head.

"Go to hell, Liam," I'm saying frowning. 

How does this guy think he is? He talks to me like I am some bitch, but then comes to me acting like we're some kind of friends... He needs to leave me alone, he gives me more headaches than Tiffany.