48

"Nat, for fuck's sake, you need to lift your leg higher before hitting me," Liam says when we are training a few days after game night when we are training in my living room while mom was out for groceries. 

"I can't hit you in the face with my foot when you're twice my size" somehow he manages to make me angry while training for pushing me so much. 

Liam is an amazing boyfriend, he's sweet and carrying and always there for me, but he's the worst when we train. He doesn't know anything about getting tired, not being able to do some stuff, or not being strong enough. For him, all of these are just excuses. 

"Yes, you can just do it as I showed you, just jump before lifting your foot."

His voice is commanding as always, there's no room for discussions or more excuses, as he calls them so I try my best to do exactly as he showed me earlier. I jump rotating my body a the same time I am lifting my leg as high as I can, putting as much energy as I am capable of before my foot connects with his strong arm at his shoulders level. 

It's far from perfect, but it's much better than before and even if he didn't move an inch I know it was a pretty strong kick. 

"Again" he simply says making me frown. I don't want him to do the happy dance for me, but he could at least say it was better, but he never does except it's perfect. "Don't look at me like that, Nat, you can do it perfectly."

"I am half your size, Liam. I can't do it better than this" I give him what I hope to be my ugliest looks so he knows I hate trainer Liam with all my heart. 

Liam exhales a wicked smile spreading across his lips. "Let's put it like this, if you manage to hit my chin, which is two inches higher than your last kick, I will make it worth the effort." 

His voice sounds huskier and the hungry look in his eyes let me know just how he will make it worth it and suddenly I feel my skin getting warmer. Liam closes the distance between us placing his hand on my waist and pulling me against his chest making me gasp at the rough move. It feels like burning where his hand touches my bearskin and I am sure as hell wearing just my leggings and my sports bra wasn't a good idea. 

"Let me give you a preview, cookie" he whispers into my ear while his fingers draw circles on my waist. Liam puts his free hand on the back of my head forcing me to look up, directly into his dark glowing eyes, hypnotizing me, making me forget even my own name. 

Our lips touch and I instantly open my mouth inviting him in, his tongue finding my own starting a passionate dance together. His taste is so exquisite and sinful that I can't stop myself from arching against him, pushing myself against him wanting more of him, more of whatever he wants to offer me. 

The hand he has on my waist starts to make its way up on my body, cupping one of my breasts possessively. A soft voice escapes my mouth and my core starts aching for more so I end up shamelessly putting one of my legs around his waist wanting some friction just as he bites my lip groaning before taking a step back.

I look at him confused and his evil smile makes me want to punch him. Hard. On his stupidly gorgeous face. Multiple times.

"That's right, Nat, get angry with me," he says taking the same position as minutes before waiting for me to hit him. "Now hit me the way I thought you and I promise I'll give you want you want."

"I want?" I ask clenching my teeth at him. "Care to let your little friend know that I want it and not you?" 

Smiling at him, I hope his ego got the hit just mine did, but he simply starts to laugh making me even angrier. 

"Little?" he asks laughing his ass off. "Just hit me already and I'll show you just how little my friend is."

"Uh, but I already know your tiny ass friend," I say winking at him and turning on my heel getting ready to hit him with everything I've got.