Chapter 2

Aureleah's P.O.V

My name is Aureleah Calvin, I am 18 years old. I am 5'3" tall. My father died when I was born atleast that's what mom says. I was born an omega not really. My wolf is white and has black circle around my right eye and a blonde one on my left eye. My mom says it's because I have two mates. My has blonde hair, blue eyes, pale white skin and is 5'6". She is pretty her name is Autumn Calvin. Everyone calls me names like bitch, slut, whore etc. Maybe to some extent it is true after all I am the pet to Beta after all. Yeah you heard me right. He fucks well rapes me every now and then send his son and friends if he can't or they all come. I have never told anyone not even my mom or Stella.

I don't want mate because he will hurt me. My wolf Aura whimpers because she wants a mate. You are wondering if I am a white wolf why am I badly treated. It's because white wolves have become abundant now they are no longer rare. Black and grey wolves are now rare to find. Alpha wolves are many other colours but these two are so rare that if you are mated to one, everyone will be after you. Trying to weaken them by killing you or taking them away from you. The upside of black and grey wolves is that they cant have children with anyone but their mates and are usually mated to two mates. They are very territorial and very protective of what they believe is theirs.

There is one alpha who acts like he is a black or grey wolf, Alpha Price. When it comes to his little sister Skylar and pack he would go to any length to protect them. He practically levelled a group of rogues who thought it would be fun to mess with the youngest Alpha at the time he was only fifteen. It was three against 50 rogues and the rogues lost to two fifteen year olds, a fourteen year old. Hence getting the most feared pack of all time. Rogues would rather attack the Royal pack than Silver Moon Pack they are that feared. Blood Moon pack is the fourth biggest pack with 785 members which is why I am up at four in the morning preparing their breakfast.
It's now 6:30, my friend Stella (5'5", brown eyes, brown short hair, Mexican.) and me get ready for school. I wear my blue faded jeans and pink top and pink ballet flats. It's my last year of school. She wears a green knee high skirt and dark green top and green wedges. She loves green as much as love pink. It's 7:00 when we finish getting dressed so we prepare to leave for school but not before cleaning the dining hall.

We finish in an hour and school begins in 15 minutes. So we rush to school and arrive with five minutes to spare. I see the Silver Moon Pack sweethearts Amber Rayne and Skylar Price dressed in their usually almost slutty way. They just walk past me and Stella without sparing a glance at us which I am happy about but Stella isn't. " Wow. If they would talk to us then we would be set. I heard..." Here we go, again with the gossip. " Alpha Price will do anything for them they could easily get us into Silver Moon pack." I just sigh and shake my head. " What if they mistreat us there? What then?" She laughs at me. "That's why we will have to become their friends." "Well I have to get to class since that's what I am here for."

Class was uneventful of course apart from the fact that Amber wasn't listening and when the teacher called her to answer a question. She just looked at her and said " If I knew the answer to the question my hand would be raised. Since it's not, why don't you ask someone else?" The teacher was dumbfounded that's until Skylar spoke. "Forgive Amber's stupidity. I am sorry on her behalf." She said with a smile that made boys go hard in their pants, girls have self-esteem issues and the Ms Brown's face softened. She is so sweet I wondered how she is related to HIM. English went perfectly from then. I went to Math and Science then was  on my way to Stella McCartney's class when I see her gawking at THEM, when I reach her side I hear what they are saying and it seems like Skylar is berating Amber for her behavior in English class. "What's wrong with Ms Brown just asking a simple question?" "Ahh this again?" "Yes this again." She answers getting agitated. "Fine I will apologise tomorrow. Happy now?" She smiles. "Yes, I am. Let's go to lunch." When Amy doesn't answer she follows her line of vision and sees us gawking at them. They make their way towards us. I am very close to fainting and peeing my pants. " Hey. Won't you guys enter the cafeteria?" They both ask at the same time. Weird. Stella answers. "No we don't eat in there cause we prefer the library it's quite." She isn't lying as such but I would enter the cafeteria if it wasn't for the fact that the Alpha's son asked him to not allow anywhere near them which means we can't be in the same room as them unless we are at the pack serving them. "Nonsense come and sit with us. It will be fun. I am Skylar by the way and this is Amber." This time I start to panic. "Yeah, join us. We aren't as heartless as everyone says we are." They share a look that seems to says 'well not in the lightest.' We use the mind link,"We should so go with them." I look at her a frown. "No we can't. Don't forget the rules. They won't be there to protect us at home."  She sighs and nods. "Sorry we can't. See you guys later." They seem sad.  "Kay. See you later, then." I hear Amy say. "Oh well we tried. I don't think they would've been camfortable anyway." She nods and the keep going but Stella being Stella, "Hey. Uhm we will be more than happy to join. Ain't that right, Leah?" The three girls smile and I give in. "Sure why not." Sky squeals and says. "Great let's go. We will make a great group, if you allow it of course." Stella and just nod.

When we enter right behind them our pack freeze and glare at us. Then Daniel Breeze comes to us. "What are you two doing here?" Of course Amber answers. "They are here to have lunch. Is there a problem with them being here?" His eyes fog over and his would be Beta Jasper Short and Third Brian Carter come and stand behind and Jasper Short answers. "Yes there is a huge problem." Sky just glares at him. "Well that's not our problem. They are our friends and they will sit with us." Amber drags us to their table which was empty. Skylar bring us food with the help of some friends. Two boys one has blue eyes and the other has green eyes but they are very alike. Whose names are Jace and Mace Black. They are twins. After lunch is over I feel full for the first time in forever.

We just talk about life and other stuff. "So guys is it true what  they are saying about your pack Alpha?" Well there goes Stella ruining everything. "Sorry. Stella doesn't have a filter." I say to them. "Stella shut up." I tell her with a glare. The she just shrugs. "What? I just wanted to know." I look and Amber and Skylar with an apologetic expression but they seem amused instead of angry. "It's totally fine. My brother has created quite a rep for himself. As for your question you have to be more specific." She is so nice. "Ok. Is Alpha Price as heartless as said?" Amy just smiles. "Not always but he would do anything for me or Skylar even if it meant him his life. It's just that people tend to push him into a corner hence the way he acts." Okay. "Okay. Has he met his mate?" "No he hasn't and he isn't looking ." Skylar answers.  "Why isn't he looking for a mate? It's like every werewolf's dream to have a mate." This time I ask. "No one would want to be associated with us. Plus we can't just go pack to pack looking for his mate people would hide their children. That and the fact that he feels he doesn't need a mate right now." I just nod to her answer. It is very true. "Do you guys take in rogues or do you kill them?" Stella asks. We all stop and look at her. "We are very civilised. All those stories might be reality but we only kill those who are a threat to us. If they aren't a threat why kill them?" Amy says."Why are you even asking this?" I ask her out of curiosity. "I was curious." Lunch ended then back to class. Class was pretty much uneventful.

I wish the day wouldn't end because I know what will happen when we get to our pack. We disobeyed Alpha Justice Breeze's orders we will surely be punished.

I slowly walk home since Stella left early as always. When I reach the pack I hear screams of pain and I know it's actually my mom and Stella's mom's cries. I run to the whipping post and I find Stella being whipped for Goddess know how long. Alphas are so cruel. I hope I am not mated to one. "Ohhh. So you are here? I thought you ran away knowing your fate for disrespecting my orders." I see most of the pack members that are my age smirk. That's when Daniel speaks. "Look at that, you are all alone and they aren't here to protect you. I would advise to stop talking to them but I believe you getting punished everyday will be more fun. You broke two rules today: 1. Don't fraternise with the enemy. 2. Don't disregard Alpha's orders." I just shiver as I feel my hands being cuffed. I don't how long the Alpha Justice Breeze and his guards were whipping because I became numb at the seventh time. I can hear my top tearing and blood running down my spine. I know for that this will scar because of the silver. "That's enough for now. Go prepare dinner. No food for three days you will be given only water. You are no longer allowed to go to school anymore." I can't help but blame myself for being so weak and agreeing with the Silver Moon pack sweethearts and Stella. I mutter under my breath. "Yes, Alpha." That's when everything becomes black and I fall into a painless sleep or faint I don't know which one.