Chapter 27

Leah's POV

It's been two weeks since we have been here. They are getting better by the minute though. Today I woke up early due to the commotion. I check out the window and see fighting. The rogues are attacking now. "Ty, Stevie they are attacking." I say to them. They are fully awake now. We get dressed quickly and arrive at the battlefield.

Rogues attack us the minute we become visible. Three come at me and I smirk had it been another time I would have run away. I can't half transform so I snap his neck when he gets closer. I quickly shift to the into my wolf. "I need you to share power with you." I tell Aura.
"Okay. Let's fight." Aura answers me.

Some time into the fight I got scratched but I am fine. Hopefully it's not a big gush. I continue killing without a care. I lose count at how many I have killed. The last one was a challenge because of how hard it was to kill her. But I bit down into her neck. The more her tries to get out of my grip the deeper my teeth sink deeper into her neck. To prevent her from pushing me off I make sure my claws sink into his side. I bit down more I can actually taste his blood. I bit down until she goes limp under me. I let her go. I check out the fight I see five wolves fighting with Ty and two have already died. He is half shifted and clawing his way through his enemies. I rush to the pack house wash my hands and get some popcorn then run back out side to watch the fight.

Weird I know. I mean who gets popcorn to watch people or in our case werewolves kill each other. Ty kills in his own special way. He creates a T gush on most of his victims kinda like how Zorro leaves a Z on all his victims. He has his claws on both sides of a wolf and holds it in place. His claws sink in until he pulls out its heart. I continue eating my popcorn. More rogues die by the second. Some fight in human form others in wolf form. A few roundhouse kicks and punches are thrown hear and there. Stevie has his paws full but I know he can do it. He kills all of them merciless.

In ten minutes after I stopped fighting the fight ends. I groan and Ty laughs at me. "Babe, you can't seriously wish the fight would continue so you can finish eating you popcorn." Cammy appears out of no where with clean hands and starts to eat my popcorn. "I wanted to finish eating. How many casualties?" I ask him. Stevie then comes to us covered in blood from head to toe and well everyone is covered in blood.

We quickly shower and change out of the bloody clothes. We are downstairs. I am wearing a peach handkerchief skirt, white spaghetti straps and peach wedges. "Only ten from our pack died." I hear Ben say. I quietly enter and sit on Ty's right. "None from your pack." He says. Ty just nods. "Your pack fought well. If you continue the training. We have to go back to our pack." Ty says.

We leave the pack but Stevie seems detached. "Hey it will be fine. We will never see them again." I say to him.

Stevie's POV

I nod at what Leah says. "Baby listen to her." Ty says. "I get it guys. It's just that I thought they would atleast apologize." I say to them. They just nod and we are all left to our thoughts. I don't know when I fell asleep but I did. I had a nightmare more like a flash back.

~Dream/Flashback begins~

I was in my room. It was around midnight. I had a bed feeling for most of the day. I don't know what is gonna happen. "Hello." I cringe at her voice. Her name is Merida she was our caretaker and my dad's girlfriend.
She starts to touch me in the wrong places. "W-w-what a-a-are you doing?" I ask her while trembling and stammering. She smirks and comes closer to me. "Your father is missing your mom and doesn't want to help me with my itch. So I thought why not come take it from his son." She tells. I felt petrified for the first time in my life. Don't get me wrong I have felt fear but not this kind of fear. You know like when you are standing right in front of a lion and its hungry just then you realise you lunch. Yup that kind of fear.