Chapter 21

Stevie's Pov

"So that's what happened when you left in the morning." Leah says. He nods. "Well back to the story. I left his home a bit anxious of what Jane was gonna say hence the way I acted with you guys. When I reached her place we spoke. Then she told me that I can't mark you guys..." We are all shocked. "Why?" Sky beats us all and asks the question which was dancing at the top of our tongues. "Sky I love you, you know that right?" He says to her she nods. "Good cause I am doing all this for you. And before you start blaming yourself or asking questions let me finish explaining. I am not doing all this for you only but for Cammy as well. Sorry I brought you into this man." "What are you talking about?" I ask him. "My parents had made a deal with the devil himself through Jane. A spell was said and I got connected to my sister on a deeper level. That's why my wolf and I both get depressed when she isn't around. My parents wanted it to be easy for us to keep each other safe and find each other faster in the event, one of us gets kidnapped or something like that. I was eight at the time so all we had to do was agree to it all, me being me I quickly agreed to everything and somehow convinced Sky. We got bonded together and became like mates but we weren't mates. We were as close like them. Before my parents died they told me that they had put us in the hands of the devil for safety. We were under his protection. My mom told me about the  one rule about this spell/curse that I broke numerous times. I am not allowed to have sexual relations with anyone but my mate/s. I forgot it or I just didn't think. When I was fourteen Sky got kidnapped I was sad I didn't know where to look or who to go to. Until someone popped into my head, I went to him..." Tears are running down his face. All three of them are crying -by three  of them I mean Cammy, Sky and Ty. Why are they crying? I am confused frankly everyone is. "Shit." Cammy says quietly. "You know what let's end it here. We will continue later. Emotions getting the better of me." Sky says while standing. "Sky you know something tell us now." Amy says to her. "It's not my story okay. Now leave it." All of us are confused. "I am confused. Why did Ty not want his mates near him after almost finishing the mating bond?"  Not gonna lie that stung. As long we don't mark each other the mating bond will not be finished.  The only people who need to be marked are Ty and I or else it's the same as rejection.  Unless there is a valid reason. In our case I have no idea.  "You know what I am hungry anyone up for food? Cammy I know you are." Sky says while walking out. "I am not hungry." Sky just sighs and goes out of the room then comes back with a bag full of snacks and four pizza boxes, that's when I realise I am hungry.  When did she order the pizza. We all dig in except for Sky, Cammy and Ty. This must be stressing them. "Ty you got some time off. Explain it to them or I will?" Sky says more like demands. "You can go ahead." Ty says. "Okay. So guys what Ty took years to say is that if he fully mated with anyone without having paid the dues of our parents to the Devil, it will kill me and Cammy since we got bonded to him. With mine and his bonding it was due to a spell our parents said/cast upon us. With Cammy and him it was through...uhm..." She pauses and takes a breather.  "Well..." I am loosing my patience. "Spit it out already." I say getting agitated even the others all nod their heads "yes". She looks between Ty and Cammy. "We had sex." Cammy says. "WHAT?!" Amy exclaims. "I needed to calm me and my wolf when Sky got kidnapped so we...uhm...well  had sex." Ty says. Sky just sits there. "How did you find out about this?" Amy asks. "Because the same day they indulged, I felt it. At that time I only thought it was due to hunger or being tortured. Also I turned rogue the following day. When I asked Ty about it he told me everything. I went to Cammy to ask him how he could do this with Ty knowing very well they had mates. Before I could say anything he told me everything saying it didn't mean anything. When I didn't react he knew that I already knew. So we decided to pretend like it never happened if they promised to never let it happen. I wanted to tell you..." She directs the next sentence to Amy. "But it just wasn't my place too. I figured since there will be no repeat I should forget about it. After that Cammy and I became close, to such an extent that Cammy thought he wasn't gay anymore. As if that could happen. Now that I think about it, it was all because Ty broke the number 1 rule of the spell. Mating with your mates breaks the curse but it kills your previous encounters." So if he fully mates with us he will kill Cammy. Wow just wow. "But out of all of this there was a repercussion that is being faced by us. Cammy and I turned rogue not fully but... The other punishment that we all face is that we won't be able to fully mate with out mates, which we can mark them but they can't mark us." Sky says. "One decision I made ruined it all. The only reason they went rogue was my fault. I knew it all but I let my grief drive me."

I am at a loss of words. "So do you love us or is it your wolf who loves us because he is forced?" Leah asks. Ty's wolf Alex comes fourth. "Not gonna lie that hurt but Ty and I love you guys." He says his voice deeper that Ty's. "So you don't feel anything for Cammy apart from brotherly love?" I ask. "No." He says. "Why would I feel anything for him we are not mated? Whatever happened was just due to mutual understanding not love." He asks.

"Okay. So no marking him but he can mark them. Is it the same for you guys?" David asks. "Yes pretty much." Sky says. What I can't wrap my head around is the fact that Cammy and him had sex. They not once showed it. They just acted like friends and he was very happy when we guys met. Guess it was just for fun no emotions in the mix. The rest of the day was pretty much boring, nothing happened apart from the fact that Cammy and Ty completely ignored each other. Sky didn't say anything as well. They just sat in different corners of the house. Leah is busy with Stella, Abel and Brian. They all just talked. I felt left out, usually Sky includes me in everything. Amy buried herself in work after that got boring she started drinking. Currently I am just watching some TV maybe it will get things off my mind.