Chapter 6

Steven

Right now I am faced with two rogues. I know I can take 'em but wolves play dirty. So I let my so called Alpha blood to work. They recoil in my power but still want to fight me. So I do what any same person would do run...nuh...not a coward so I fought them. I will spare to the gory details. Both rogues are dead. I keep on the outskirts. So far so good. Well my wolf is not happy but will be soon because two weeks ago I felt my mate having sex with another but that wasn't the most painful because I felt him/her getting tortured.
My life has become boring. It's hunt, eat, sleep and wake up. I decide to take a nap. My usual chant. Don't dream. That seems to never work. It's not dreams as such since they are my last memories. Maybe I should change it to don't think or have flashbacks.

~Dream begins~

I am at my old but instead of being alone I am with some guy and his girlfriend. Here's we go again. "How are you doing? Well let's begin." I don't say anything. They rip my clothes off me and from the way she touches I know she is very experienced, much to her disappointment my body doesn't reacts to her. They kiss each other. Suck and finger fuck. The guy his name is Harry. Harry goes down on his knees and sucks his girl while kneading her breasts. She moans and screams his name as she cums. She bends over and he fucks her from behind. He spanks her and continues moving in out of her and I can hear their bodies smacking against each other. They both groan and moan. For a second I thought they forgot about me but as karma would have it. They haven't. He rubs lube all over his penis and my asshole. Then his girl sucked my dick. Not gonna lie she knew what she was doing but that didn't stop the fact that I was being raped from being etched in my brain. Plus I am gay so this doesn't feel good. He slid in into me in swift move, and that hurt like shit. I couldn't stop the scream that came out of me. The girl came on top of me and rode me while screaming profanities. The pain I felt couldn't be compared to anything I mean being hit by a bus fifty times and being thrown into the pits of hell would not even do the trick. I just zoned out. I let them finish their business and when they left I took a long shower as if to wash away my pain and their stench. As if raping me didn't cut it. I was forced to clean, cook with the other omegas and do their laundry.

It's morning now and I am ashing the dishes. "Happy birthday in advance." One of the omegas says. I just nod in acknowledgment and smile at him. Today is my last day here, tommorow I am leaving. I rarely speak anymore. I mean the first time I said more than five words I was condemned to a life of suffering. Why bother saying anything if I am going to hurt by them again.

~Dream ends~

I woke with a start. I still feel the pain from what my sperm donor did to me. Might as well forget it. Until next time.
I don't know why I consider these my dreams since they are my flashbacks.

Aureleah

"Bring the food. Now." I was now way past the point of scared I was officially petrified. "Let's go and give them the fucking food and fingers crossed they chock on it." Stella says trying to lighten the mood. When I get there I realise that me and Abel are getting anxious for some reason but Stella and Levi look fine weird. "Hey you alright?" He looks at me and smiles. He doesn't talk a lot. Don't know if he us shy or possibly just not a fan of talking. Guess we all changed if anyone had told me that 12 years from now Brian would not be my friend, Abel will be quiet I would have laughed.  "Uhm... Yeah, but I think my mate is in there I can smell her cherry scent." Me too but I do not tell him that I just shrug. His smells like a pomegranate. We go in. I know this may sound clichè but everything froze when I look at this guy. He had chocolate brown skin tone, light brown eyes, brown dreadlocks and he had power dripping from him. Aura says 'Mate.' Now I literally freeze. I am mated to my nightmare. Alpha Price but damn he is hot. He seems to notice me and I can't help but look at his hand which intertwined with Amy's hand. Shit, Amy is his beta. I always thought she was just friends with him through his sister. Can't help but feel jealous. So I just leave the room seems like am not the only one who found his/ her mate because even Abel is running away from his mate. We stop at the edge of the pack lands. "I can't believe they are together while looking for us." Abel says his voice full of disappointment and frustration. I just sigh and sit on the dead tree trunk. "Do you think they will follow us?" I feel a tinge of pain in my chest. " Don't think so. Maybe. I just hope they do. Though I can't get the image of his hand  on her like that as if to calm her or something." I was there too. "I saw it too. When he noticed me I saw pain and shock in his eyes. As if disappointed that I am his mate. A poor omega mated to an Alpha how ironic. I guess I will be visiting rejectionville." I say with tears welling up in my eyes. "I guess am coming with you. I have a feeling my mate doesn't want me either." That's when we heard a twig snap we turned to the direction of the noise to see our very angry mates. "Why did you run away from us?" Amy asks in such a scary voice I can't help freeze and shake from fear. While my mate looks calm and collected once more as if it is his signature look. He touches her shoulder and she relaxes. Me and Abel growl at this and quickly submit to them. "Dude sorry bout that. Kinda forgot she is your mate. I am Tyler and this is Amber. We are glad we found you so quickly. You do wanna come with us right?" He speaks like he is talking to someone with the status as him. "I am sorry, Alpha didn't we mean to disrespect you. We apologise for the disrespect." Now Amy looks furious. "Don't apologise to him." She says her voice dripping with anger. What shocks me is the fact she just told us to disregard our new Alpha and he didn't seem in anyway threatened by it. Most Alpha's would have heard our heads on platter by now. He just smile and said something along the line of. "Change the frown upside down." She smiles genuinely. Weird relationship. "So are you coming with us?" She asks this time with calmness in her voice. "Yes we would love to. Right Leah?" Ugh I hate this. I just nod and remember my mom and Stella staying here without me. "Can my mom come too?" He just sighs and starts to talk when his phone rings. "What?!"... "I don't care. Deal with it before I get there. I swear Sky you will sleep in the dungeon for this."... That scares the shit in me I wouldn't lie... "You and Cammy better come up with a believable excuse when I get there and if it's not fixed we gonna have a problem. I am bringing my mate along with Amy's so keep in my mind that I don't mind keeping both of you in dungeon D. I mean it, Sky." Even Amy friend at this. After finishing the call a few yeahs and nos. "What Cammy do and why is Sky covering for him?" She asks like it's the most normal thing in the world. "Let's just go you will see for yourself. Your mom will leave 2 weeks from now. Let's go."
We walk in a comfortable silence. "Alpha Breeze I hate to cut our trip short but something came up. I will like to speak to my mate's mother." My mom's comes looking shocked and hurt. "Mom." She just nods. He extends his hand and mom shakes it." I would love for you to come and stay with in my pack with your daughter if you don't mind." Alpha looked furious but didn't say anything. I saw his eyes gloss over and I know he is threatening her to stay. "Thank you for the invite, Alpha but I will stay in my pack." I try to say something but she cuts me off by her stern look. "It's not a problem. Alpha Breeze if anything goes wrong call us. Ohhh and if I find a scratch on her you are dead unless Leah has something to say about it." Amy threatened him as if she was asking him what time it was. He gulped and nodded. "Well then let's hit the road." I was about to ask if we could take anything from our home. "You don't need the things from here but if you want to take anything we will come back later." His eyes gloss over. "Right now we have to go before my sister kills everyone in the pack." With that Amy was walking to the car and me and Abel were frozen like statues until we had a horn blow. I sit in the frontseat and Abel in backseat "Do you think we will make it time?" Now I am just scared of why they are anxious. "I hope so." Thirty minutes later we entered their pack and about five more minutes we pass the pack house. Now I am confused so is Abel. "Where are we going?" Amy speaks. "To the dungeons." I swear I almost piss my pants. They can't be putting us in the dungeons. Are they? "Not for you to be put in them. We are not that heartless." He must have seen the look on both Abel and my face. His words made my heart break and Aura whimpers at the thought of having hurting our mate. Then the car comes to a hault in front of three story house. Amy runs out of the car so did Tyler so we rush after then as well. We follow them to the dungeons. Weird I know. "Alpha T. I tried calming her but she broke my arm." I am now flabbergasted.

Tyler

I met my mate today and my sister chooses this day to go through her mental breakdown. I know it's not a choice but please. I run past our house to find the pack doctor coming out of the dungeons. "Alpha T. I tried calming her down but she broke my arm." That sounds like something Sky would do. Before I can answer the doctor who is clutching his arm. Cammy comes out flying from the dungeon. A very angry and dangerous Sky follows him. Her eyes are partially red which means she is sharing control with her wolf. "Sky, babe listen. I am sorry, ok. I didn't mean it like that. Look the pack is scared, your brother and best friend's mates are looking as if they are ready to die from fear." She looks at Leah I can't help but fear for hers and Abel's lives. She darts at them. Both Amy and I jump into action. I intercept my sister and Amy grabs our mates. And helps Cammy off the ground and runs to our home. Now I have my sister's undivided attention. "LEAVE."  I tell the pack and they disappear. It's known thing that my sister goes rogue right after our parents' death anniversary. She charges at me and we fight. I hope I can calm her down with one of us ending up dead. "Talk to her, wolf." I tell Alex. "I am trying but she blocked me out. Let's share the control. Do the usual." I nod and agree with him. Time to beat up my only sister so much fun. Note the sarcasm. Please.