Chapter 9

Ty's P.O.V

It's been two weeks since I met my mates. In these two weeks everything was perfect. Apart from the fact that my mates don't want to be marked. Stevie and Leah wake up in the middle of the night sweating and breathing heavily. When I ask they just say nightmare and leave it like that. They don't want to tell me anything. I try to speak to them but we end up fighting instead. With Leah going to sleep with Sky and Stevie going to sleep in the guest room and me left in my room feeling like I am a monster. So to clear my head I am in the dungeon. What? I said I wasn't evil I never said I wasn't ruthless.
The screams of my prisoners is fun to listen. Music to my ears. I know my sister said I am not fucked up, but I am a little deranged. I mean it's not like every day your parents are murdered right in front of you. I bit my prisoners good bye after getting my answers from the four I tortured. I broke my own record I only killed two from the four I interrogated.

I go to the game room. I find Sky and Cammy busy playing games. "Hey guys. I need advice." Sky practically jumps from her seat and rushes to my side. "Come sit we will help you." Cammy just laughs and says, "If you are needing advice from us and not Amy you must be very desperate. But still we will be more than happy to help." They have a way of making impossible to take them seriously. "I don't know what to do about Leah and Stevie. It's clear that something happened in their past but they won't tell me. What am I supposed to do?" Sky is busy thinking. Cammy speaks. "Just be supportive of them." What?! Sky speaks. " Yeah make sure you prove to them that you are worth their trust. Don't do the whole tell me everything shit cause I am your mate. Sure them you care about them. When they open up listen then talk." I sigh. Mates are complicated. Leah comes in to the game room with Amy. "Ok." I just answer. Sky and Cammy seem to be having a silent argument. "What's going on between you two?" Cammy looks away. Now I am curious. Even Amy and Leah, Abel and Stevie seem curios too. "Ever heard of the saying curiosity killed the cat. Now don't worry bout what we do. It's our business." My sister evades my question. "Well I don't care bout that plus I am a wolf. I will just easily get Cammy to tell me. So save us both the trouble." I say with my patience wearing thin. So as to avoid a confrontation she just speaks. "I have decided to leave the pack." Ok that knocked the air out of me. "WHAT?! WHY?!" I practically shout this. "Where to?" Amy asked eerily calm about this. Sky just shakes her head. "I think it's for the best. Plus I have a pack to run. I will come back for important events." Bullshit something else is up. So I make my thoughts known. This led to a full blown argument until Sky says. "I AM NOT ENTITLED TO STAYING HERE FOREVER. I CAN LEAVE WHENEVER I WANT. AND I WANT TO LEAVE NOW SO JUST RESPECT MY DECISION. Thanks Cammy. I am leaving tomorrow morning. That's final. Don't make me cut off my connection to this pack." Wow she must really want to leave. "Fine you can go. Promise to call everyday. I am sorry I made about me." I am really sorry but I wanna know why my sister is leaving the pack. I love her a lot. She is the only one I have left. My mate's don't want me. My sister us leaving me. Now I am going back to me, the real me. I am tired of being disappointed. My emotions will be gone. I am an Alpha. My sister isn't the only one who can be heartless. Welcome back, Alpha Price. This is me not this emotional bastard I have become. I go to my office to finish off my work. There is a knock on the door. "Come in." I say my voice sounding cold from the interruption. Even I feel a shiver go down my spine.

Aureleah's P.O.V

I know that Ty isn't doing well with the fact that his sister is leaving. So I convince Stevie to come with me to his office where he has hurried himself in work for 4 hours. He hasn't had food so we take for him. I knock on his door since Stevie's holding the tray of food. "Come in." I am taken aback by the sound of his voice even Stevie visibly shivers from the coldness of the torn. I push open the door and find my mate working on some paper work. "Can I help you with anything?" Again his voice is detached of any emotion apart from annoyance. "Uhm... W-we brought food since you h-haven't had any." I stutter for the first since I came here. He just nods. "Put it there." He points towards a small table. "I will eat when I am done or when I see fit. Henceforth tell me before you do anything as it might be a waste of your time." We just stand there from the shock. I don't feel anything from the bond no emotion whatsoever. It's like we have hit a dry spell or something. "Anything else?" He ask with the annoyance evident from his voice. I can't help but be hurt. "We were wondering if we could with the paper work. If you don't mind?" Stevie says without skipping a beat, me on the other side I was failing miserably and his coldness towards us hurt like shit. "You can only start to help with the paper work after being mated to me and you become a part of the pack till then I will do what's needed." The coldness is still there. So when we mate with him we can get full access to everything does he not trust us? "Don't you trust us?" Stevie asks. "I trust you but I would be more considerate of your demands when you have accepted your ranks till then you will are normal pack members and they don't have access to these documents. Now I have a job to do. You can go do whatever you do when I am busy." Wow he really wants us to mate but it's not that easy. We just leave. "I don't know what to do. He seems fine." We find Cammy in the kitchen. I approach him and ask, "Why is Ty treating us like we don't exist? He practically kicked us out of the office." He just looks at us. "He is going back to what he thinks is his true self." Stevie beats me to it. "What do you mean?" He explains. "When former Alpha and Luna died, Ty became a shell of his former self. He and Amy became killing machines focusing on training and paperwork. Leaving me and Sky all alone. I was emotionally weak due to the bullying. Out of anger Ty made me his Third disregarding the pack's arguments. I ended up being in their group. We trained and trained. The only time they relaxed was when they where doing their paperwork. Then one pack member at the pack meeting said 'You are disregarding our traditions. You put a girl Beta, to top it all off she isn't of Beta family descent and put a person who doesn't have Third family blood flowing in his veins become a Third. What's next you gonna kill all those who disagree with you because your parents are dead.' Ty's answer was yes and he was killed in front of everyone. They were scared of him at that time he was only 14. Then the rogues thought they could kidnap his little sister, he became more heartless with each passing moment we failed to find Sky. When we found Sky and brought her back home but he still didn't change. He just continued being heartless until we brought him out of it but it was useless. Basically all this happens when he doesn't get his way, feels threatened, feels like he is loosing everything or he isn't control. Right now he is beating himself up for not being able to stop Sky and the issue with you guys isn't helping. I don't know what you have to do but at the moment I was kinda liking having him here not the cold side of him." With that he leaves us to our thoughts.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

______________________________________

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Hello guys. Thanks for choosing this book.