Chapter 10

Third person Pov

Sky leaves with a heavy heart. "Good bye, brother." She gives him a kiss on the cheek. "Bye, mi amor." She tells Cammy with a chuckle. "
"Hey, volverás pronto." He said with a sad smile. "See you later." She tells Amy. "Keep any eye on these two for me." Amy just keeps a passive face and says, "Anything for you. Be back soon." She just nods. "Abel, Leah, Stevie. I will see you guys soon." She says while giving each of the a hug. "Goodbye for now. I love you, all." With that she leaves the pack. Sky wonders how she will explain this later but it's only a matter of time. She will find a way for sure.

Ty watches as his little Sky leave. Only he had hoped her leaving would have been due to her having found her mate. She will come back to tell him everything. Now it's a matter of waiting. Might as well get some paperwork done.

Cammy is sad as he knows the real reason Sky left. He can also feel it getting hard per day to keep his rogue side from going free. Sky is having a hard time. His emotions are in check and must always be monitored or else... He walks all the way to the cemetery to visit his parents. His only wish if only he was old enough to save them. Their death got to him. One day everything will be set right and he will have someone to love unconditionally. Hopefully it's sooner rather later.

Amy cannot seem to get her mate's attention ever since she confessed. He seems to be wary of her. Her emotions and wolf aren't  helping. She needs some time to get used to the idea of mate and it's not easy especially if your mate isn't the one you wanted. Her anger isn't in check but it will be soon. Paperwork awaits together Amy and Ty slowly get lost in paperwork and forget all their problems only to be jolted back to reality.

Abel can't trust the Alpha and his family yet. The alpha has changed from happy to cold. Abel doesn't talk because he can't or he is shy. It's because to him talking is useless as it leads to arguments so he observes. If only everyone thought that. He never wanted a mate but he got one a Beta at that but some things never change.

Aureleah and Stevie are just drifting apart from their mate. They aren't getting closer to each other and their mate bond is suffering. They both refuse to tell Ty the truth about their former lives but secrets have a way of coming out. How long will it take until they are forced to reveal the truth of their past?

Unknown's Pov

"Seems like Alpha boy is having a hard time with his mates might as well help him. Aureleah is so beautiful so is Stevie unfortunately I am straight. I will have them as mine all I need is a few more days." He speaks to himself until a figure appears from behind him. "Will you be able to pull this off?" She seems to always doubt me. " Why do you doubt me?" She corrects him. "I don't doubt you but sometimes you can be very stupid. Hopefully you have plan." My foolish mate. I will reject her once I get my hands on Aureleah.

It's two days and I have been watching the Silver Moon pack. Aureleah is taking a trip to the lack alone that's where I am gonna get her from.

Aureleah's Pov

It's only been two days since Sky left. The pack has been gloomy. I decided to take a walk. To relax myself. I don't tell anyone because I am in Silver Moon pack no one would come in here unless they have a death wish.
As I was walking I heard a twig snap but I told my self that its an animal though I couldn't smell it. Just as I was to focus on it. I felt a rag being put on my face. The person had a strong grip I tried to fight but I was too weak. I breathed in, that's when I smelt the chloroform. I have officially been kidnapped and looks like some one has a death wish after all. "Ty, help." That's all I could say before everything went black.

I woke up in a cell. A men with a scar on top of his right eyebrow. I just named him Scarface. "W-what do you w-want from me, Scarface?" I cringed at the fact that I couldn't pretend like I wasn't scared of him. He looked at me like I have grown two more heads. "Who is Scarface?" The blonde besides him is trying to hold in her laugh but is failing miserably. "I am looking at you, aren't I?" I say getting some strength to sit up though I am still weak and I can't feel Aura. Must have injected me with wolfsbane. He just looks at me like I am a puzzle. "I would hate to ruin your pretty face because of you trying to be smart with me." His voice was cold but not as cold as Ty's. The man could get so called you be shocked how everyone close doesn't freeze... Sorry off topic. "Well since I have such a pretty face why am I in a cage?" I know it's a cell but I prefer cage. No need to get angry. "It's a cell not a cage." The blonde laughed and he just frowned at her and snapped her then there to say I was shocked is an understatement. "She was starting to annoy me. Let this be a warning. If you planning on annoying me. I will kill without a second thought." Staying with Sky helped a lot because I didn't feel scared of him even though he just threatened my life. I decide to play with his emotions. "The fact that I am in here not dead means you need me. So I would not worry about me dying anytime soon. I am hungry so get me some food. Ohhh and try not to put wolfsbane in the food I will know. Now shoo. I like my eggs scrambled and some bacon on the side." I know it's breakfast but I haven't eaten anything. He seems taken aback by my bluntness and he just smirks. I know I should be scared but I am not. "Do you think this is a hotel?" I laugh at his question. "Well since you kidnapped me, only you can know that. Now I need some food and sleep."

Unknown's Pov

"Well since you kidnapped me, only you can know that. Now I need some food and sleep. Can you get it unless you want me to die of starvation?" She asks me though she is not mocking me, she is just sure that I won't kill her. I just leave to get her her food. "Here is your food. It's cold but doesn't have any wolfsbane for now." I go in and untie her hands. Leave her to finish her food.
I come back after 30 minutes to find her fast asleep. I can't wait to make her mine she is pretty and isn't marked yet. So she is going to be easy.