Chapter 13

Leah's P.O.V

I wake up alone. I take a shower. Wear my pink sun dress with pink wedges. I go downstairs. "Good morning." I greet everyone. By everyone I mean Cammy, Amy, Abel and Stevie. I wonder were Ty is. Cammy laughs at me. I look at him weirdly. "It's not morning. It's afternoon but how are you?" "Ohhh. Am gud. How y'all?" I ask trying to keep the attention off of me. "I am gud." Amy answers and Abe just nods at me. "Where is Ty?" I ask to avoid total silence. "I am here." He startles me. "So about Rodney..." I freeze but don't say anything. "What should we do to him?" Cammy is eager to answer this. "Kill him in the most painful way ever." Ty nods so does Amy. Only me, Abe and Stevie just sit there. "So how do we kill him?" Amy asks. They continue discussing how to kill him. Boy am I scared of them. Cammy was about to answer when Abe cut him off. "Wait you guys are going to talk about this like you are discussing the weather?" They nod. "He got too close for comfort. We hate it when people think they can harm someone we care about. This guy will die today that's for sure." Cammy says. I just then realised that his happy and eager attitude is gone. He is in his element. Right now he is a Third who is willing to kill for his future Luna. "I know the best way to do it." Amy says. "How do we do this and make sure no one in the pack ever tries this?" Amy smiles sinisterly before answering. "We torture him and Beck to death in front of the pack. They need to remember exactly why we are feared. Just because we decided to be nice for the time being doesn't mean we have suddenly changed, they had to go and ruin it. Let's teach the pack a lesson they will never forget." This send shivers down my spine. Cammy and Ty agree to this. With Ty saying, "If one can help in the kidnapping of the Luna next time someone will do something that will cost us our lives and pack." Stevie sighs. "I think that will work. If a pack member betrays us like this then they could do more. So it's best this is stopped now. So that no one ever thinks of it without fearing for their lives." I am shocked at how Stevie says this. Ty smiles at him as if he has won the lottery. There is nothing to be proud of when planning someone's death. "If you guys believe it fair. Then we doing it." Abe says. I can't believe they are saying. I guess the rumours about them are very true. "Leah what do you say?" Cammy asks me. "I know what they did was wrong but killing them in front of the pack. Isn't that a bit extreme?" I answer him. "It isn't. If this is done then no one in the pack will ever go against us no matter what. Especially if they know the punishment." I totally understand where they are coming from but I still think it is a bit extreme. 'Its not. They know what they are doing. For once use your head instead of your heart. An uprising could happen if pack members believe that their Alphas, Betas and Third can't even protect themselves or deal with traitors.' Aura says to me. Fine then. 'Good.' "Let's do this." I say hating the whole idea. "We will do it but you three need to be initiated into the pack, today. You have been here a month and half. The mating will not happen until you are ready but the initiation into the pack must happen today." Ty informs us. We all agree to this.

The pack has been called to the whipping post. They are standing there and murmurs are being exchanged. "I think the Luna has been found." Said one of the man. The other asks, "But why call us come here?" Many mumble in agreement. "Everybody..." They all quiet down. "We found your Luna. The ceremony to initiate the new Luna, Alpha and Beta will happen tonight six thirty." He pauses. The pack cheers. He raises his hand and they all stop cheering. "We caught the person who kidnapped your Luna. Unfortunately a pack member helped him." He pauses again. Then murmurs break out in the pack about who would do such a thing? "Bring out the prisoners." Cammy, Stevie and Abel come out holding them. "These two thought it would be fun to take what's mine. But no worries I have a reply for everything. Since Beck was one of my best, I will give him a befitting punishment. This will go out to any pack member who will or will not have an idea to betray me as the Alpha. Beck has committed treason but I won't send him to the Royal pack becuase I will deal with it my way." He pauses when one pack member raises his hand to ask a question. "But Alpha is not a law to turn in anyone who commits treason?" "It is law but when have I ever followed the laws. I live by my own rules and as far as I know he lied to me and caused me sleepless nights so he deserves to be punished." Cammy steps in. "He shall be punished. In a way we see fit. All of you will watch this and remember we are the people you should be loyal to. If anyone in this pack doesn't agree with our way you are free to leave in the next five seconds because after that you will be killed no mercy. These two will be tortured to death." Murmurs fill my ears. "But this is wrong." One of the pack members says. "When have we not been fair? We gave you everything you needed but he repays us in this manner. We are bound to be angry." Amy says. "Anyone below fifteen go to the pack house and play." She says. All of them leave.

"You dared to touch my Leah in an inappropriate way for that your fingers will be cut off." His screams fill the air as his fingers are cut off one by one by Cammy. "Then your toes will be cut off for walking into my packlands without permission." He screams again while shouting at Ty. "You think you are the best. But you are not. I got to touch both your mates before you." What does he mean by that? Did he rape Stevie too? Ty just smiles sinisterly. "I know." How? 'He is your mate. Plus who do you think got you dressed yesterday.' Aura says. You mean they saw me naked. 'Yes the did since you were busy crying so much you ended up passing out on the bathroom floor naked.' Aura tells me. I can't help but feel embarassed. "Since you had fun with my mates. Let me have fun with you." Ty says. I freeze when I hear his words. "Cammy remove his pants." Cammy eagerly does it. "With pleasure." After removing them. Rodney looks paler than a vampire, which is very pale. "His dick is a bit small for my liking but I can make it work." Cammy says. I chock on my saliva. Ty and Amy laugh. Stevie smiles. "Dude maybe you might give him a bit of a TLC moment since he can't use that thing to save his life." Now they are all laughing while the rest of us look mortified. Abel shocks me even more. "Stevie be a good person. You can't expect Cammy to want to touch that. How about Beck gives him a blow job? You two seem close. Help your friend, he needs to feel something good for the last time." He said sarcastically with an evil glint in his eyes. Even I got sacred of him. "Hmm not a bad idea, buddy." Stevie says and they all agree with each other while me and the pack are still mortified. "Beck suck his dick. Now." Amy orders him. Beck just glares at Amy. "I am straight. He is not appealing to me." The fear is apparent on his face. "Okay. Then I will just cut off your tongue. Unless you suck him. Cammy put him nearer to him." Amy says. Beck half heartedly takes Rodney into his mouth and sucks him. It is disgusting. "Look at that you do know how to use your mouth. Apart from saying ridiculous things." Ty says after Beck was told to stop. He goes and wears some gloves. "Did you enjoy that?" Rodney just glares at him. The Ty takes a knife and cuts off his penis. Gasps resounded in the air. Rodney screamed in pain. "You know you look better without that thing attached to you Roddy." Stevie says letting the sarcasm fill his words. "Ty I can't stand his cries. Can you put me out if this misery and let me cut off his tongue." Stevie asks as if he was asking for a ride or something. Ty nods. Then holds Rodney's jaw open while Stevie puts on some gloves, he holds Rodney's tongue using his fingers and cuts it off as if he is chopping some beef to cook for later. Then puts it in a small bowl with everything that's been cut from his body. When they said torture I thought they would beat him up and forget about it but not this. "Since you didn't listen to my mates cries to stop. Your ears will be cut off. Amy would like to do the honours?" Amy answers. "With pleasure." The goes his ears and his muffled cries as he chock on his own blood. "I will put you out if your misery soon. But not before removing you eyeballs. Since you dared to look at my mate's in an inappropriate manner. Who wants to do this?" Abel looks keen on it. "I will be more than happy to do this." He carves out Rodney's eyes. With the silence that has fallen on the pack even a drop of pin will sound like a bomb just went off. His muffled cries filled the air. His eyes then added to the other parts that were cut out from his body. Ty lodges a knife in his throat leading to him making a gurgling sound. He breathed his last breath.

"Now everyone any questions?" The packs looks petrified of their Alpha and top. Even I am scared of them. "Stevie did I give you enough ideas on how to kill me next time I anger you?" Now all of us are looking at them weirdly. "More than enough." Stevie says with a smile. "Let's move on to our next victim." Amy says.

Beck's murder was even more gorysome. Everything they did to Rodney was done to Beck except for the cutting of his penis. Ty's reasons were, "You lied to us. Made us have sleepless nights wondering were our Luna is? The words you said when you mocked me and my mates will cost you your tongue..." This continued for a while. Then the bodies were burnt. Some souvenirs were taken but Rodney's penis was put in his mouth when he was being burnt. Though Beck was still alive when he was burnt. His muffled screams from the pain were just sad this went on until he was dead.

It's now six thirty and we are at the pack hall. "Hello everyone. We are having this party to welcome new members into our pack. My mates Steven Ray and Aureleah Calvin along with my Beta's mate Abel Ramsey." The packs cheers as if the whole afternoon ordeal never happened.