Chapter 14

Stevie's P.O.V

The pack have not forgotten the saga from today. But has resorted to pretending like it didn't happen. I still can't believe I did that. Ty calls us to the stage starting with Leah because he met her first. "Do you Aureleah Calvin: Join Silver Moon pack as their Luna? Lead the pack in fairness? Stand with the pack through it all?" Aureleah nods  and answers. "I do." He cuts his & her hand and mixes their blood. "I now give you Luna. Luna Calvin." The pack bows and claps for her. She leaves the stage and Abel. "Do you Abel Ramsey: Join Silver Moon pack as their Beta? To lead beside Beta Rayne in fairness? Stand with the pack through it all?" Abel just smiles. "I do." Then the cutting thing and mixing blood then boom pack member.
"I give you Beta Ramsey." Now my turn. I am so nervous, I do hope I don't humiliate myself.  I go up the stage. "Do you Steven Ray: Join Silver Moon pack as their Alpha? To lead the pack beside Me and Luna Calvin? Stand with the pack through it all?" "I do." I say thinking damn I think I just got married to the pack. The cutting, mixing of the blood and me smiling like a fool. "I give Alpha Ray." I gush at how people react but I know it's rehearsed instead of normal or something like that.

The ceremony went perfectly. We had an after party. We ate to our heart's content. Now we are in our bedroom after having taken a shower me and Ty are waiting for Leah to finish. "Will she be mad at us?" "For what?" I look at him. "Well we did torture them too much. Don't you think?" He sighs. "No we didn't. They deserved to feel all the pain they caused Leah and the Rodney had to suffer as well. What did he do to you?" "He raped me like everyone else. He was relatively smaller than most." I say chuckling. "Are you seriously telling me that people were raping you and all you kept count of was their dick size?" He is very shocked. But it was better than listening to their crude words. "You were raped?" Leah asks from the bathroom door. "Come sit with us." She sits in the middle. "Yes I was raped numerous times by my pack members." "But your dad was the Alpha. How could he allow that?" I push back the tears. "I don't know. Never had a chance to ask. Want me to tell a story?" Ty and Leah both nod. "I was twelve when I realised I didn't like girls in that manner. So I went and told my sperm donor about it. He told me to never repeat what I said to him, to anyone else. Me being me I didn't understand what he meant. So I told my best friend Roddy about it. He told me he understood but he just wanted to make fun of me. Stories about me went around. When I realised that Roddy was the one who was telling pack members these stories. My sperm donor called for meeting. I thought he was going to protect me. Then he says, "This kind of behaviour shall not be excused. We don't condone same-sex relationships. For this Steven Ray has been demoted to omega for being gay. Do whatever you want to him, you have my full permission." I don't think he knew that his pack would take it to the next level. The people who had hidden the fact that they were gay raped me. They would come with their Chosen mates, have fun and leave me wishing I was dead. But one person who hurt me the most was Roddy. He raped me numerous times. Dad would take us to the torture chamber or his cabin. There he would leave me with Roddy. At first he wouldn't touch me but when stories of how I was being raped spread he wanted a taste for himself. His words not mine. So we would go there and I would escape from everything. The he started to rape as well. At first it wasn't painful because he was younger and his dick was small. I fought with him leading to me knocking him out. My dad punished me. By bring his friends to have fun with me. They were all to rough." Taking a breather. "This continued till I escaped on my sixteenth birthday. It was always the same: 1 Get a beating for making any kind of mistake.      2 Be raped at night.        3 Cook & clean for everyone. I lived by these rules. I loved my hellhole before but after what they did to me. I just didn't like them anymore. I don't hate them. I have forgiven them but I haven't forgotten. I don't think I ever will."

"How did you forgive them?" Leah asks. "I just chose not have extra baggage. Forgiving is better than holding on because had I kept a grudge for them. I would be telling Ty to go and kill off my former pack." "Which I would have done five days ago." Ty says.

"I guess you have been through so much and I didn't even realise it. Was that what caused your nightmares?" I sigh and nod. She hugs me boy does it feel good. "I am sorry you had to go through all that. I get why you did that to Rodney." I just smile at her. "We did it for you too, not just Stevie." Ty tells her.

"Let's get some sleep." We all lie on the bed after Ty says that. For the first in forever I slept like a baby, had no nightmares. I am free if the baggage. Finally talking about it helped me in lessening the load. I feel lighter. I guess our tradition is gone. I can finally dream and not cry about my past.

"Good morning." I say to Ty and Leah. Who are still laying on my left. "Morning. How did you sleep?" Leah asks. "Slept great." "Good. Ty!" She shakes him. "Hmm."
"We said goodmorning." He mumbles something it's too incoherent. So we just let him sleep. Unfortunately his phone rings and he wakes up immediately. Grabs his phone and answers it on the third ring. Wow must be important.