Chapter 25

Ty's P.O.V

I wake up a little later than usual. Yesterday I told the Ben that practice starts at 09:30. It's now six and I know half my team is awake and ready. I take a bath and change. I wear my grey sweatpants, black running shoes and a green vest. It shows of my muscles. I wake Leah first as she is easy to. "Leah, sweetheart wake up." She groans but still wakes. She is a bit disoriented. "Go take a shower." I kiss her. "Good morning." Then she smiles. "Morning." She says.

After 15 minutes she is done. She is wearing black sports bra, pink tank top, pink running shoes and tight yoga pants. This is gonna be a long day. I try to wake Stevie up while Leah is laughing. "You could help." I say to her. "Stevie wake up. I brought you your chocolate." As soon as I say that he is up. Wow. I shake him for five minutes and he wakes up at the mention of chocolate. "Good morning. Go take a shower."  I tell him. "Morning." He mumbles it on his way to the bathroom.

He finishes in record time. He is wearing the same things as me but different colours- black sweatpants, blue vest and blue-green running shoes. Yep definitely a long day.

It's breakfast time and everyone in my pack is wearing working out outfits while Eclipse pack is wearing their normal day out fits. I really don't know what to say. Cammy is wearing white track pants, black running shoes and brown vest. Today is show off your muscles and beautiful body day. 'Cause my pack rocks. We eat breakfast. After finishing we head to the training grounds.

"Hurry and get to the pack training grounds and dress in a comfortable way." I say to them. They scramble and my pack just laughs. We reach the training grounds. They are neat though. After thirty minutes everyone arrives. Stevie addresses them while I watch and all the girls are not dressed in the way I would say is comfortable. It is very slutty and I know my pack and they have now given them their undivided attention. Even the guys, they aren't wearing shirts. It's just testosterone and oestrogen here. Wow.

"If this is everyone let's begin. From tomorrow onwards you are expected to be here at exactly 09:30 and since you are thirty minutes later not counting those who came early. We will push training by 30 more minutes." The groans are already filling the air. "If you feel you don't need training you can leave, but when y'all die don't blame us. You need to be strong so just work with me here." Stevie says.

"You aren't that strong, Omega." I don't say anything. "That reminds me are all omegas here?" Stevie asks. "Omegas are too weak to be hear. They are making lunch for us." A man says. "Val. Get everyone here. No one is missing training. Omega or not. Now let's get back to our training. You will be divided into teams. 15-17 go to them." He points towards Casey and Gina. "17-20 go to them." He points towards Asa and Asanda. "21-29 go to them." Points at Denver and Mike. "30-39 go to them." Points towards Rose and Farah. "40-49 go to them." He points towards Luke and Josh. "12-14 go to them." He points to Wendy and Leah. "The top family you will be working with Tyler, Camryn and I." I notice how everyone freezes at how he says my name instead of my surname. "The top family will be divided into three. I will work with the Third family, while Camryn will work with the Beta family and Tyler with the Alpha family. So everyone get to your posts."

"This will be simple get a partner, make sure it's not your mate. Good." I realise that everyone but Dina has partner. "You will help me in demonstrating most of the moves." She comes up to me.
I show them some beginers moves and the copy. Pretty light for today. They try them and fail. I realise they need more help than I imagined. I am too pumped up to stop the training but they seem like they have been doing it for years now. They all fall to the ground after we say let's take a break and maybe end the training early. My pack and I continue sit down with them but I am now completely bored. "That was the fastest training I have ever had." Luke  exclaims. We nod and laugh at it.