Chapter 24

Leah's P.O.V

"Don't think I didn't hear what you said to him." I say to Cammy who outright smiles. "Technically you said no deaths. You act like you don't know  your mate. He always finds loopholes for everything." Cammy says calmly.

"Hey what is your name?" I ask the girl we are with. "Jeanna." I nod. She shows us around. It seems serene of course there are periods when the jokes between Cammy and I become too personal. I kiss him on the cheek.

"You know I missed this." Cammy says out of the blue. I am confused he explains after seeing my face. "You know us...alone. Well I mean without everyone from the pack." He says it like we are more than friends. I go along with it. I mean we are more than friends we are like brother and sister. "I missed it too." We trail behind her. She ignores us completely.

"We should hurry, don't want them to get ideas." I tell him. "Yeah you are right. Don't need Price on my case again." He says Ty's surname weirdly as if to say I loathe that man. I guess this is their way of keeping people away from them.

"Dinner will star shortly. We should hurry if you don't want to be late." She says. As if to say being late will not be tolerated. We nod and walk a bit faster. It's actually been like thirty minutes or so.

Stevie's P.O.V 

Ty left to check the training grounds and well Val, Zac and May come to our room to chat. "Does he hurt you?" Val asks softly. I have always loved them they gave me food and anything I needed. "No." I say immediately. They don't seem like they believe it. "You know you can say anything to us. We are here for you always." Zac says and I nod. "I missed you guys. You should totally come to visit me." They look at me skeptically. I realise my mistake. "After checking in with Ty- Alpha Price of course." I say. I really need to practice calling him by his name. "You are also an Alpha so we can come without you needing to ask for his permission." I nod. "I don't need to ask for his permission for anything. You can come visit." I say. Getting tired of the act.

"So have you guys ummm you know?" May asks quietly. She was always quiet. "Why do you ask?" I question her. "I can see a mark on you, actually two but he didn't have one. So we were wondering..." I sigh. I can't explain it that way. "We have. He just didn't want to be marked. Plus it didn't matter to us, his scent is already mixed with ours." I say. "Us?" Val asks. "My other mate. You will meet her at dinner." I say.

I glance at the clock. "We should get going dinner is five minutes." I still remember the timetable. "You still remember the timetable." Zac asks while frowning. "Yes unfortunately."

We have been seated at the table for about five minutes and Leah and Cammy haven't arrived yet. I see how Ben is fuming at the mess up of the pack's timetable. "Is it me or do they value time here?" Asa asks through the link. "It's not you. I mean this Alpha dude is having a hard time waiting." Denver answers him. "You are so right. How did you survive this place, Alpha?" They are many agreeing voices. "I just pretended like I was in my favourite place. It actually gets boring real fast." I say. The door opens and laughter follows suit.

Leah's P.O.V

We reach the pack house atleast five minutes late. We enter through the main door. "It's so quiet it feels like you are entering your doom. Isn't this how it goes in movies before the girl is killed?" Cammy says. "Yes." We laugh at that but the girl is very quiet. We stop laughing when we reach the dining room and let go of each other's hands. Ty just smirks when Stevie is about ready to laugh when this girl is busy eye raping Cammy. He notices it and shivers.

I look around then the Alpha comes up and greets us. "Hello. I am Alpha Ben, the rest will be introduced after dinner." He is acting as if the food will run away.  Cammy takes his hand and smiles. His flirtatious smiles that had girl falling at his fit until he opens his mouth. "Well aren't you something to look at." Cammy says. Ben looks taken aback. "I am Third Manheim." Then a tinge of disgust fills his eyes but Cammy pretends to not see it. "I apologise for his behaviour..." Stevie cuts me off. "He hits on anything with a heartbeat. Just kidding he was playing with you. Yoh man the food is getting cold." This has everyone from our pack laughing. Stevie's pack just looks at us funny. Ben seems to loose some of his disgust for Cammy. "I am Luna Aureleah. I again have to apologize for not being here on time. Let me not keep you." I go to sit beside Ty. I smile at him and he returns it with a small upward curve.

We eat in peace. The Eclipse pack finish in ten minutes and orderly stand up with their plates. This seems so rehearsed. I mean people don't eat at the same speed. While with our pack all of us are still eating. A few finish earlier than us and does what the other pack members did. "They don't expect me to carry my plate to the kitchen, do they?" Ty asks. "I don't know." We finish eating a few minutes later. Stevie takes all of our plates to the kitchen.

I decide to follow him. "I see you are still a maid." A girl wearing yellow says to him. "Dina." Stevie says coldly. "Just leave me alone." So her name is Dina. "Actually I am of higher status than you, so I can order you around." I come out of my hiding place making it seem like I just walked in. "Babe we should go. We have a long day tomorrow." I say to Stevie. I then turn to her. "Hi. I don't believe we have met." She nods. "My name is Dina I am the Luna of this pack." She says proudly. Then another girl appears out of no where with two more people. "Yes Dina. We know. I am Val by the way and this is my brother Zac and sister May. It's a pleasure meeting you Luna Aureleah." She says. I smile at her. "It's a pleasure meeting you too. We would love to sit and chat but I don't think Alpha will like it if we are away for too long." I say quietly. "It's okay we understand." I don't even know why I called Ty, Alpha but it was fun. "Thanks." Once we are out of earshot. "Are they your siblings?" He nods. I leave it like that.

We reach our so called room and Ty is sleeping on the bed.  We freshen up and change quickly. We slip into the bed. "Good night, babe. Love you." I say to Ty while kissing his cheek. "Love you too, sweetheart. Sweet dreams." Ty says. I turn to Stevie. "Good night, hun. Love you." I say while kissing his cheek I am sleeping in the middle of them today. "Sweet dreams. Love you too, Amore Mio (My love)." I fall asleep with a smile on my face.