Chapter 4

Tyler's P.O.V

It's now six in the evening and my little sister and Amber just arrived reeking of alcohol and sex. I don't know what to do with her. " You are back. I prepared food, eat if you can hold it down, if not just go to your room." I try to not be harsh. I understand why she is acting like this. I just go to my room after they both leave.
I look at my parents' photo I can't help but miss them. "I am missing you and your guidance mom and dad. I don't know what to do with Sky. She doesn't act like she used to. She is changing and I can't help but feel like I failed." My door opens and I know it's Cammy. "Ty you haven't failed. She is handling the grief and pain tomorrow willl bring differently from us. You just over work yourself to distract yourself from the pain the 26th of May brings. I just continue pretending like nothing happened on this day. I visit their grave along with Mom and Kaz and put flowers on their graves. Amber drinks herself to oblivion so does Sky. It's not our fault certainly not yours either." He finishes and hugs me while I cry and miss them even more. I know I am not the only one who lost family members but I feel the pain of my pack members more on this day. Children remembering their dads and moms. Some wondering how their dad or mom would've been like if they were still here. Today is the 25th and people have already started crying for their loved ones. I scoot closer to Cammy and I don't I just need some kind of affection so I kiss him. This time I don't stop. I deepen the kiss, we reach the point of no return we look at each other and realise we don't want this but I just can't stop. "You can go ahead. I know you need this." Cammy tells me anyway this won't be the first time we do this. My wolf is howling and whimpering away in my head. I kiss his neck and remove his shirt. I carry him to my bed and lie him there and continue kissing him going down. I suck on his nipples and he arcs his back and moans. I feel myself go hard. I stop and feel him whimper. I smile and remove my shirt. "You sure, I can continue with this?" I ask just to be sure. " Yes. Same as always." I nod. We silently agree that this is the last time but it never fucking is. I hesitantly kiss him on his stomach going down as slowly as possible giving him ample time to stop this. I unbutton and unzip his jeans and remove them. Leaving him in his boxers I remove those as well. I silently send a prayer that my mates forgive me for this. Cammy Jr springs to life so I lick just like info always. He groans so I take deep into my throat. I gag and he groans again. I suck him and this time from his base and pinch his balls a little and he cums in my mouth. I swallow and he tastes a salty and sticky like usual.

After five minutes he says "My turn." I just lie down on the bed as we switch places. He focuses on each of my nipples giving them ample time and kisses my mouth, I know he can taste himself. We break apart as my pants feel too constricting at the moment. He removes my jeans and boxers at the same time. I fucking giggle. "Hmm I see you are very eager." As I feel free. I am considerably big but not like big, big just normal big. He pumps me up and down very slowly. Boy is he getting better at this, I mean so am I but please. "It feels so good as always." I stammer due to the pleasure. He hums while his mouth is wrapped right around me and that send overboard. I groan and moan his name while coming in his mouth and he just swallows. If he wasn't my friend I would have made him mine. I take out the lube after we calm down and I apply it on my dick. I tell him to relax before I put my finger in his asshole and he clenches around. As his body rejects this intrusion. "Cammy, just relax. If my you can't  take my finger, I will hurt you if I try to insert my dick into you." He seems to relax at that. I push a second, then third until my whole hand is in him. I push in and out when I feel like I have stretched. I switch my hand for my dick. I enter him in one fluid move and it felt so good. I pump in and out of him slowly at first getting momentum as I go making sure to hit his prostate. My movements become sloppy as we both near the edge. We both cum at the same. As we moan and groan each other's names. I go to sleep beside him in my very naked state. I wake up someone pumping in and out of me before I can panic I know who it is. I guess I gave him permission in my sleep. I see that I am very hard as he continues my breath hitches as he slowly pumps out and re-positions himself at my entrance and pushes in roughly I gasp and I realise I like him being rough. His movements become short and fast and he moans in my ear and say, "Cum for me, Ty." I can't help but spasm as an orgasm hits me early in the morning while he kisses me. I cum on my chest. He cums in me a after hitting my prostate for the last time and pulls out of me. Now we have to clean up. I wear my blue jeans, blue shirt and blue shoes.