Chapter 23

Ty's P.O.V

My sister and Stevie have now woken up from their trance. Sky is acting weird. "Can someone explain to me what just happened?" I ask to no one in particular. Everyone just mumbles. Until Stevie speaks. "Eclipse Pack is my former pack." Damn. That explains a lot but how does Sky know all this? Guess my unsaid question was answered. "She knows because I told a few days after meeting you guys. I was always closer to her so revealing my last to her was easy. With the rest of you I figured you wouldn't accept me even though Sky made it known to me that it wouldn't be an issue. So yeah that's about it." Stevie said.

"Are we still going ahead with the plan?" I ask. Everyone nods. "We made a promise so we will have to keep it." Cammy says. "No matter how much we dread it." Amy finishes for him. "I guess we leave tomorrow at 10:30." I say everyone nods.

It's now dinner time and we are just chatting around. We are like one big happy family even Stella, Dave, Brian and Eugene fit in our group. Sky receives a call. "What is she up to?" I ask. Stevie mumbles something. I couldn't catch on though. When she comes back the look at each other and nod with small smiles. "Okay change of plans I can't take over the pack." Sky says. Stevie nods with understanding. What is my sister up to? "It's okay Abe and I can stay behind. It's no bother at all." Amy says. Cammy makes a joke out of this. "Of course anything to get out of leaving the pack lands." We all laugh at that while Stevie and Sky chat through the mind link. I try to tap in but the blocked me out. "What's up with you two?" I ask both of them. They quickly speak. "Nothing." Now I know it's something is up. "Okay." I say. We eat our dinner in peace and quiet.

We are seated in our room. "Stevie you would never keep secrets from us right?" I ask him. "Why are you asking that Ty?" He asks. Leah just goes to the bathroom. "Stevie just promise me." Stevie sighs. "I can't do that because I am entitled to having secrets Ty. If I promise such a thing I will be forced to share everything with you. I will tell you things but at my own pace, okay?" He says. I want to know what he is hiding from me? But he is right, I don't what I was thinking. "Okay. I get it." We smile at each other. Leah comes out of the bathroom. "Are my boys okay now?" She says with a smile. "We are good." We both say. "You know what I have been meaning to say this I love you, two." She says out of the blue. "We love you too." I say for both me and Stevie. "Yeah. We also care for you. Now what has brought this on?" Stevie asks. Can't he just accept something without looking for catch? I just sigh. "It's just that seeing you lying the unconscious I realised I should've told you I loved, will always love you forever." She says. Hmm guess there was a catch afterall. "What about me?" I say while pouting and giving them the sad eyes. "You my dear are also my life. You practically my other half just like he is my other half, you both complete me." Wow. She is actually blushing innocent as ever.  I am glad I have them.

It's now morning and we are leaving in fifteen minutes. I am wearing my usual out fit. Stevie is wearing a black leather jacket, biker boots, torn skinny jeans and a white tee shirt. He looks smoking hot. Leah is wearing black yoga pants, pink cowgirl boots, pink tank top and some a charm necklace. Cammy is wearing black slim fit jeans, white vest, white leather jacket and black and white high cut high tops.  Amy is wearing a green sundress and some heels while Abe is wearing grey pants, grey tee shirt and grey running shoes. Sky is wearing a blood red dress with jean jacket and sandals. Sky is leaving right after we leave something about wanting to say goodbye to us.

"Well then we are just gonna trading them. So let's get going everyone get into a car with enough space. Ohhh and once we reach there try not to kill some one." The pack was told everything and naturally they want to get revenge on behalf of their Alpha.  We taking eleven warriors with- Asanda, Asa, Josh, Luke, Wendy, Farah, Mike, Denver, Casper, Rose and Gina. The all take their own cars. They divide themselves- Casper, Luke, Asanda, Mike and Josh take the blue Ferrari Purasongue while Asa, Rose, Denver, Farah and Wendy take the black ford explorer.  Cammy, Leah, Stevie, Gina and I take the Lamborghini Urus.