Chapter 18

Stella's P.O.V

I wanted to kill him but Brian stopped me. "We need to go. They will come back in her and kill us." We ran out of there. We cross the border and I feel all the bonds I had to the pack break. "Did you feel that?" Brian asks I nod. We continue running. He was talking about the bond that broke as soon as we crossed the border and well we practically broke them.

"What are you doing let's go?" I ask him because he suddenly stopped. "We can't go to Silver Moon pack. He will kill us." He says being fearful. "He won't. Leah is there. Let's go."  He reluctantly agrees. We run towards the pack when we reach the pack borders. We need to somehow get in without being mistaken for a threat. "Hey I picked up your phone maybe you can call her." I thank the moon goddess. I check the time it around nine so she isn't sleeping. I dial her number. Pick up, pick up, pick... "Hey. Everything alright?" She asks me and I sniffle. "Leah. Something... happened when... I asked the Alpha... to come a-and visit you." I say in between sniffles. "Stella. W-where are you?" I know she is crying because her voice breaks. She is crying because I am and that makes cry even more  "I... I left the p-p-pack. I... I am at the border... of your pack p-p-please help me." "Okay. Just calm down. I will have to ask who is on patrol now." She cuts the call. But not before hearing Brian's soothing words. "Don't worry we will be safe here. I hope." He says. We stand there for five minutes. When some guy comes towards us. The first thing I do is hide behind Brian.
"Don't worry, sweetheart. I am not going to hurt you. I need to see your face so I can be sure you are the one." He says softly. "Who are you?" Brian asks trying to sound  powerful. He chuckles. "You shouldn't fear me. You should fear the Alpha cause if you are not who I think you." I am now standing in front of him. "Ahh finally I was starting to think you wouldn't arrive." He says. "Ohhh my name is Casper but you can call me Casey. I am guard here. Give me a second." His eyes fog over meaning he was mind linking someone. He was done in record time. "Well the Alpha is sending someone to come pick you up since I can leave my post. There are clothes behind that tree." He says looking me up and down and not in the I want you kind of way. After changing a man arrives. I hear mate before anything else. "Well I am done. My name is Stella. This Brian and you are?" Promoting him to speak since he was just ogling at Brian. Casey nudges him. "Dude the Alpha is waiting." He comes out of his trance. "Ohhh I am Eugene. Let's go." I walk behind them and let them have time to talk. They talk telling each other their like and dislikes. I zone out before I can hear everything.  I feel a nudge and that brings me back. "We are here I am now standing in front of a three story house. We enter and I am tackled into a hug in any other situation I would've laughed my ass off but things are different.

Ty's P.O.V

We have been seated for like ten minutes before some one talked to me. "Alpha she is here. She is with a guy. His name is Brian." Casey mindlinks me. He is one of the nice guys in the pack. "Okay I am sending Eugene your way now. Where are you?" "I am at the big Oak tree." "Okay. Keep 'em occupied." "Okay Alpha." I cut the link and the mind link Eugene. "Eugene she has arrived go pick them up at the border they are near the big Oak tree. Hurry." I tell him."Yes Alpha."

After five minutes David arrives. He sits with us. "Alpha is everything alright." He asks. "Yes everything is alright for now." He nods. Then he and Leah start talking. I don't listen to whatever they are saying. "Alpha we are here." I hear Eugene say. "Okay bring 'em in." I tell him. "Yes Alpha. Alpha can I talk to you once you are done?"  Wonder what he wants to talk about?"Okay." "Leah. They are here." Just as the door opens Leah flies of the chair and tackles Stella into a hug. They cry on the floor together. The guy she is with just stands there. "Lils I didn't realise I was invisible." He says like he is heartbroken. I feel a tinge of jealousy when she gets off Stella and smiles at him. "Well I didn't forget about you Riri." She hugs him both Stevie and I growl. They let go of each other. "Don't worry man. I got my own mate out there. Plus I am not into girls." Wow. Cammy runs in when he hears him. "FINALLY." Shouting. I cringe actually all of us do. "Ugh sorry. Hi I am Cammy welcome to Silver Moon pack. Come in sit." He is practically pulling Stella and uhm...Riri. "My name is Stella this is Brian." She says after sitting down. "Nice to meet you. This is Doctor Hart and Stevie you know the rest of us." Dave mumbles something. "Okay. Good now that we know each other's names what happened?" I kick him. "What I wanna know violent man?" He says.