30*

No lie this man ^^^ does things to me
WARNING: Chapter contains
use of restraints
masturbation
rough sex
consecutive orgasms
overstimulation

but otherwise enjoy!

Aaron's lips taste of scotch and I deepen the kiss biting his bottom lip roughly before invading his mouth with my tongue. He moans as I pull him into my bedroom loosening the tie from it's knot sneering "You're so fucking uptight. Maybe it's your tie cutting off circulation to your brain." Aaron slams my back into the wall and rips my blazer open as I snap all the buttons off his shirt and force it down his arms.

My blazer falls to the ground as Aaron grabs my face roughly and snarls "You're so bottled up you can't even let loose in the bedroom like I know you want to" but I shove him off me and he lands on the bench at the foot of my bed.

I straddle him and take a fistful of his disheveled hair and smirk asking "Is it frustrating that the big bad FBI profiler can't read me" but he yanks my halter top down revealing my breasts and takes them in his hands. "I can read what counts" he teases as he takes my nipples between his thumbs and index fingers until they form a peak. I bite my lip feeling it at my core until his hand abruptly goes around my throat and he forces me to stand and walk back until he has me against the wall again. "I can read your bodies natural response" he utters as his hand expertly undoes my pants and drops them to the ground.

His hand goes into my panties and his finger teases my slit sending vibrations all through my body. "You love it when I choke you" he rasps against my ear "you're submissive in bed because you're a control freak and you want a man who can control you when you get out of hand." I smirk as he adds pressure to my throat and tell him "You're a control freak, too, Agent Hotchner. Maybe that's why you're so obsessed with me" with a laugh as I run my leg up to hike my knee around his hip.

He gulps as I trace his jawline just barely brushing my finger over it "I'm not obsessed with you" he breathes but my smirk just widens as I force my hand down his pants and wrap it around his hard dick. "Oh really" I ask as I start moving my hand up and down at a tantalizing pace. "Do you really think I don't plan every single thing I do to you" I breathe feeling his thumb start massaging my clit in response to my hand on his erection.

"I made it so you think of me as soon as you wake up" a moan interrupts my sentence as Aaron adds pressure to my clit "and just before you go to bed" my voice becomes breathy as my skin flushes with the heat flowing through me from the stimulation. I moan again, but I take his arm in my hand and pull it from my panties despite my body's protests.

Aaron groans as my thumb swipes over the moist tip of his dick and I take his hand from my throat.

"You find it hard to get your work done because all you can think about is our sweating bodies writhing together in your bed" I whisper in his ear as I undo his belt buckle with my free hand and his pants fall to the ground. He kicks off his shoes and socks as I lead him to my bed.

His breath hitches as his lips part slightly and as we lock eyes I lick my lips to ignite the flames within him.

I straddle him on the bed releasing his dick and glancing at my bedposts seeing my handcuffs attached to them as I slide my hands up his arms and lay him on his back with my ass in the air.

"And when you finally see me again" I whisper in his ear as his eyes flutter closed and I quietly cuff his wrists to my bed "You can't even wait to get up to my apartment" I nibble on his earlobe as I attach the other cuff to his remaining wrist and he finally seems to realize.

He tugs at the cuffs and I smirk seeing him completely at my disposal. I see him take a breath to protest, but I interrupt the thought by bringing my lips onto his before moving down his jawline and onto his neck where I start sucking and biting all over his neck leaving reddening marks all over.