40

This chapter is going to bounce around to different times either days, weeks, months, or even years apart.

Part One: The Gender Reveal

Aaron, Jack and I drive back into our driveway after spending the entire day out so Emily and Spencer can order the rest of the teams around to prepare for our gender reveal party

Aaron, Jack and I drive back into our driveway after spending the entire day out so Emily and Spencer can order the rest of the teams around to prepare for our gender reveal party. They told us to wear neutral colors so either white or nude because Penelope said black wasn't a good color for a baby's party.

Aaron jogs over to my side of the car to help me and my massive belly out of the car as Jack waits patiently in his cute little khaki's and button down. "I think I literally tripled in size overnight" I groan and Aaron chuckles kissing my lips gently and saying "He's stretching his legs" but I roll my eyes and correct "She's stretching her legs."

"Come on" Jack demands already at the porch with his hand on the door handle and we follow him into the house seeing the decorations everywhere.

One side of the house is decorated in baby blues and the other in pastel pinks with giant blocks on the stairs filled with small white balls spelling out BABY. "Oh wow" I look around and Aaron and I exchange a glance and he whispers "Is it appropriate to use 'overkill' as a descriptive word?" I giggle into his shoulder until Jack yells out "Uncle Spencer" and both Aaron and I look at him with wide eyes before he leaps into my brother's arms.

My hearts swells and I feel the sting of oncoming tears.

Geez, do I ever stop crying?

"What do you think" Emily asks and I see her in her blue dress as Spencer's pink shirt also catches my attention and I nod my head as I look around. "I told them it was a bit much" Beau appears in front of his with his hand outstretched and a question in his eyes.

I am just a human petting zoo, aren't I?

He caresses my belly as I see the pink pocket square with a smile "I guess that's 4 votes for a daughter" I brag to Aaron and he asks "4" but I motion towards Jack who clips on a pink bow tie that Spencer just handed him. "Traitor" Aaron jokes as we head further into the dining room where Derek and Penelope pour themselves some blueberry lemonade.

Penelope has a big blue headband in he hair and Derek's wearing a royal blue tie.

"4 against 4" Aaron teases and I just roll my eyes as my hands instinctively run over my belly and a small kick warms my heart.

JJ and Will come out of the kitchen holding plates of cupcakes and both wearing pink ribbons around their wrists. "Ha" I tease Aaron back as I grab a pink cupcake from their plates and he dips his finger in the frosting before popping it into his mouth with a wink.

My hormones stir as I bite my lip but Sloane rips me out of my trance by stepping into the dining room and announcing "You're here!" She hugs me and Aaron in her pink dress and I smile widely.