38*

This chapter is going to be two different MATURE scenes between Sandy and Hotch as they "make up for lost time" with a surprise ending! We begin right where we left off...

WARNING: Chapter contains
public sex

I wait for Aaron to finish washing his dishes with a glass of wine in my hand as I look around at the familiar house. His arms snake around my waist leaving flames where he touches my body and a pleased moan rises in my throat.

"Ooh, I've missed that sound" he flirts as he moves my hair aside to plant soft kisses on my neck and my eyes flutter shut as I savor his warm lips against my skin.

His hand reaches for my wine glass and he sets it on the table behind him in a swift movement without moving his lips from my neck. He brings his hands back around me and unbuckles the belt around my waist, dropping it to the ground, before starting on the buttons on my dress.

It gently slides open and he whirls me around to face him, but his eyes widen slightly at the lacy black lingerie peeking through the loosened flaps of my dress. "What's this" he asks trailing his finger from my neck, down my throat, to my chest, and stopping at my stomach gently opening the flaps of my dress. His eyes flicker with lust and I bite my lip with a smirk as I see the familiar twitch in his pants.

He releases a deep breath in admiration before asking "Is this for me" his voice husky as he hooks his finger into the lace band around my waist and tugs a bit before snapping it back onto my stomach earning a small gasp from me. Our eyes meet and he cups my face placing his thumb on my bottom lip and freeing it from my teeth.

"You do look quite delectable" he breathes and I gasp lightly feeling the wetness between my legs as his hand trails further down my body reaching the thin lace that protects my center and teasing me as he rolls the small cloth triangle with his fingers.

He moves his face closer to mine whispering "How much did you miss me" before gently sliding his fingers into me with a guttural groan rising from his throat. His thumb circles my clit and I unsuccessfully try to suppress a moan before placing a hand on the back of his neck and slamming his lips against mine.

He kisses back immediately, moving in sync with me as his fingers continue their torment and I slide off my dress letting it fall to the ground. My fingers move gracefully over the buttons of his shirt before I tug it out of his waistband and move to his belt. I place my hand on his chest and push him backwards until he hits the dining room table and I remove his hand before dropping to my knees.

I pull his pants down followed by his briefs and without hesitation I take his hard dick in my mouth. "Fuck" he hisses and I flatten my tongue against his shaft as I pump him in and out of my mouth. I nearly pull him out of my mouth completely and swirl my tongue around his tip seeing his hands go to the edge of the table and grip it tightly. The veins in his hands come to the surface and my mouth waters, much to his pleasure, as I let my spit drip down my chin and his shaft.

His groans and heavy breathing fuels my desire to please him and I hollow out my cheeks feeling his dick start to twitch in my mouth. I take him deeper into my throat and hear his sharp inhale as his dick swells and he grunts almost like a growl as he releases himself down my throat.

Our eyes meet as I run my tongue up his shaft and flick his tip with my tongue before running my thumb over my bottom lip and sucking on it to catch what started to drip down my chin.

He doesn't miss a single beat to whip me around so I'm caught between him and the table. His hands run down my body before picking me up and sitting me down on the table, but he kneels as he slides the zipper of my boots down before pulling them off slowly.