1-5 of January 2020

New Years Eve

"Happy New year!" Louis shouts and kisses his husband as the clock strikes 12.

Harry wraps his arms around him and kisses his breath away. They cling to each other until they have to come up for air.
"Happy New year Boobear. This is our year. I love you." Harry says softly and stares into Louis's eyes.

Louis breaks out in a sunshine smile.
"It is Love, it is! I love you so much."

"Come on, I wanna sing Smells like teen spirit!" Harry grins and heads towards the stage.

They're at a private celebrity party in L.A. Louis watches his husband get on stage and scream his lungs out with a fond smile. He always does this when he has one too many to drink and then he wakes up the next day with hangover anxiety, wondering why Louis didn't stop him. But Louis knows from experience that if he tries to do that Harry would spend the rest of the night whining and pouting. At least he's happy now and tomorrow he'll kiss that anxiety away and tell him that he was amazing up on that stage. It works like a charm.

Harry finishes the song and comes down from the stage all dimple smiling and gorgeous.
"That was so much fun, Lou!" He shouts excited before he hugs him.

1 of January

They stumble into bed at four, too drunk and too tired for anything else than a quick goodnight kiss. Harry wakes up first with a grunt. Louis's arm around his torso as he's spooning him from behind doesn't sit well with his stomach right now.

He tries to remove his arm but that only makes Louis hold on tighter. Okay, he needs to puke now. He stumbles out of bed and rushes to the bathroom to throw up.
"Are you okay baby?" Louis shouts from the bed.

"Yeah." Harry flushes and washes his hands. He brushes his teeth and finds some painkillers that he takes before he opens the door to get back to bed.

Louis is waiting on the other side and he cups Harry's cheek and gives him a quick kiss before he goes to the bathroom to take a wee, some pain medication, and to brush his teeth as well.

Harry gets back in bed and finds his phone on the nightstand. He scrolls through Twitter and Tumblr quickly. Apparently he took a picture with a fan last night and everyone is going mad over his t-shirt. He giggles as he read through some of the posts. He's wearing his BUT DADDY I LOVE HIM t-shirt. He found it amusing when he came across it in an Internet shop and he just had to buy it.

Louis comes out of the bathroom and smiles at him.
"Why are you laying here giggling?"

Harry shows him the picture with a wide grin and Louis rolls his eyes at him as he climbs back to bed.

Harry finds a video of himself singing Nirvana last night and clicks on the Youtube link. He covers his eyes with his hand as the hangover anxiety kicks in.
"Nooooo! Why didn't you stop me?" He whines and glares at his husband between his fingers.

Louis chuckles.
"You know why Haz, but you were great up there and you had so much fun!"

Harry presses pause on the video and throws his phone on the mattress. He nuzzles his face against Louis's chest.
"Why do I always do that? Seriously! What's wrong with me?"

Louis doesn't answer. He cups Harry's cheek and tilts his head up so he can kiss him. Twenty minutes and a blowjob later Harry has forgotten all about it.

2-5 of January

"I don't have to go." Harry pouts.

"Don't be silly love. It's just for a few days." Louis says.

"But I hate being away from you." Harry sighs.

"I'm gonna be busy with work. Go hang out with James as we planned. I'll see you soon enough." Louis says and wraps his arms around Harry's neck.

He gets up on his toes to kiss him. The doorbell breaks their make-out session that is getting heated. Louis smiles at his husband.
"I'm gonna miss you every second of the day. Love you."

"I love you too." Harry smiles and kisses the tip of Louis's nose before he lets him go so he can open the front door to let James and Adele inside.
"Ready for Anguilla?" James Corden asks.

"Can I put Louis in a suitcase and take him with me? He's so tiny. He'll fit." Harry smirks.

"Hey! I'll take it back. I'm not gonna miss you." Louis huffs.

"Then I'll just have to miss you twice as much." Harry smiles and leans in for a goodbye kiss.

A couple of minutes later Adele breaks them apart.
"Guys, we're gonna miss our flight. Stop snogging." She says, sounding amused.

They both giggle and Harry pecks Louis' lips one last time and mouths an "I love you" before he heads out the door. The car that's taking them to the airport hasn't even left the driveway when Louis calls.
"I miss you already. Love you. Have a nice vacation." He says and hangs up, leaving Harry with a fond smile on his lips.

Louis goes back to London and spends the next couple of days with his team, preparing for the Walls music video he's shooting in Marroco in a couple of days. He rolls his eyes fondly when he reads a headline that Harry left a 2020 pound tip at a restaurant. That's such a Harry thing to do.

He furrows his eyebrows when he reads the next headline which is speculation whether Harry's in a romantic relationship with Adele or not. He snorts out loud and picks up his phone to call his husband.
"Hi, sweetie." Harry answers.

"According to every fucking newspaper you're cheating on me with Adele. Well, it doesn't exactly say that, only that you're on a romantic vacation with her." Louis huffs.

Harry cackles loudly.
"Why am I not surprised? We're not having a threesome with James as well?"

"No, you only have eyes for each other." Louis snorts.

"Poor James. He must have a really boring vacation then." Harry laughs.

"Don't you for a second think that I have forgotten about that one time when you said that you wanted to snog Adele!" Louis grunts.

"That was like ten years ago Lou. I only said that to have something to say and I even said I was sorry afterward." Harry giggles.

"There will be no snogging, you hear me?" Louis says firmly but Harry can hear the laughter in his voice.

"I love you, Lou. I have to go. Talk to you soon. No snogging, promise!"