1-30 of October, 2020, 1-30 of November, 2020

1-30 of October

They spend most of October planning their wedding. Louis and Eleanor break up in the middle of October and their fans are loud. Article after article about the break up emerges but Louis just makes a statement that they parted as friends and that there are no hard feelings. Later that month Eleanor goes public with her relationship with Max and both Harry and Louis wish them the best of luck.

They have decided on a New years eve wedding. Harry searches every part of England for the perfect location and he squeals when he finds Swinton Park, a Castle in North Yorkshire from the 1600 century. Louis immediately agrees when he shows him pictures and they call to book it right away and they're lucky. They book the whole castle for three days with everything that goes with it, including a spa and a golf course. Niall will be pleased.

Harrys Golden music video comes out and is well received.
Jeffrey is still working hard on easing the fans into the idea of them as a couple. More articles about them come out and old ones are removed.

Louis signs with a new label and he makes sure the contract is correct and that also states that he can come out when he wants to on his terms. His new label and management don't have a problem with it. Both he and Harry are happy and relieved. Louis starts to work on a new album right away.

They're in a good place mentally and as a couple. The future is looking bright and they're stronger than ever.

Harry starts to shoot one of his new movies at the end of October and they move to Los Angeles. It's based on a novel by Bethan Robers called My Policeman and Harry is playing the policeman Tom. It's set in the '50s and Harry's character even tho he's engaged, falls in love with a museum curator named Patrick. In a time where homosexuality is illegal, his character Tom struggles whether it would be safer for him to marry a woman instead of following his heart. Harry can relate, being closeted for a decade and he's really proud to play the part and just hopes he can do it justice. It's an important story to tell and he's so grateful he's given the opportunity to tell it.

Louis, as his bigger supporter as always, boosts his confidence daily, telling him how proud he is of him and how great he is. He loves that man.

1-30 of November

Time is flying. They sent out the invitations for the wedding and people are calling to congratulate them and to confirm their participation.

Corona is still around which makes it tricky. They have ordered tests online for their guests to make sure everybody is healthy and they have stocked masks and hand sanitizer and made sure that everyone is sitting six feet apart. Hopefully the virus will be gone at the end of December but they take every precaution they can think of to make it as safe as possible. They could have waited until the summer to have an outdoor wedding but they've waited ten years for this day.

Louis spends a lot of time in the studio making a new album and Harry is excited for him. The songs he heard so far are amazing and some of them even have the word he in them. Louis isn't writing gender-neutral anymore and that makes him wanna cry from happiness and how proud he is of him.

They're taking a day out in London to buy groceries in the middle of November and realize they're being papped. The photos make it to the papers and they're actually surprised.
It's not the first time they've been photographed together over the years but Syco and Modest have always paid for those pictures to never be released.

They're a little nervous about the reaction from the fans but they can relax. Most of them are really happy and the hashtags larryisreal, larrystylinson, and freelarry are trending on Twitter. Louis spends some time blocking those who hate on them until Harry tells him there's no use.

"So how are we actually coming out?" Harry asks one day.

"Oh, good question. I don't know. How do you wanna do it? An interview? A Twitter announcement? Something else?" Louis answers.

"I'll guess we'll have to do some sort of interview eventually." Harry smiles.

"Probably. Maybe like a documentary or something? Tell our story?" Louis suggests.

"Do you want that?" Harry questions.

"Why not? Then we get to decide how it will be portrayed and we get the time to say what we want to say." Louis answers with a shoulder shrug.

"I like it, yeah, let's do that. We'll run it through our management." Harry smiles.

"Our big coming out moment...I don't know? Does it have to be big? Don't get me wrong, it's a huge moment for us but I don't want it to get hyped. It should be simple and beautiful." Louis tries to explain.

"I know exactly what you mean and I feel the same way. Let's just share our second wedding kiss and write something?" Harry suggests.

"That's perfect." Louis smiles.