page 2

Extra long chapter! Thanks for waiting😘

I regret this, more specifically I regret falling completely asleep.

I woke up stiff, crusty, and with what can be best described as punk rock hair.

I am still as naked as when I was born with only the sack to cover me.

The sack was so warm and cozy I didn't even realize that I had fallen asleep.

What woke me up was a feeling of flying through the air. The feeling was so jarring, my mind tried to make sense of it while I was asleep but when it couldn't,  all kinds of alarms sounded in my brain.

He had taken me from the platform to sit on the chamber's floor near a fire place carved into the wall.

The fight yesterday only highlighted how close I had come to being ravaged by that huge brute. I am still very shaken up from the experience.

I poked out my head from the sack to see what was going on in a panic.

Only to see him sitting a couple feet away, still completely naked, staring.

My eyes shoot daggers at him. He clicked and licked his lips. I am very suspicious is he going to do that again so I squint in intense concentration.

I want him to believe that I am not easily broken or afraid and I will not back down.

We both stare each other for a while until a small cackle from the fireplace got our attention.

He shuffled over carefully. A long stick protruded from the hearth over the small fire, he grabbed it and pulled out what looked like a sizzling piece of meat.

It smelled so good, my mouth watered. I'm famished.

He moved backward to the place he was first seated and held the stick in the air. His head moved from side to side looking for something, he stops on his left side finally finding what he was looking for.

One of his hand reaches out to pull out a large smooth wood slab, sliding it under the meat.

The meat is swiftly taken off the stick and he shreds it with his fingers with care.

The steaming meat makes my stomach growl as I eye it with longing.

While I devour the meat with my eyes. He again moves carefully to the fireplace to swiftly put another large raw piece of flesh onto the stick to cook.

This time he didn't go back to his place. With the slab of wood in his hand he mimed eating and pointed to me.

I guess common gestures and pointing is pretty much universal.

I look at him with wary eyes and hash out my limited options.

Option one: I refuse the food because I don't trust him and starve in defiance.

Or.......

Option two: accept the offer and keep my strength but somehow give him the wrong impression that I am grudgingly accepting some of his terms.

I furrow my eyebrows as he slowly crouches closer with an out stretched hand. Does he really think that will make me any less angry?

I swear if he does anything I won't hesitate to bite like a rabid animal.

He pauses a couple inches away from me and stabs a strip of cooked meat with his long claw offering it to me.

Now this is where it gets tricky for many reasons....For one I am completely without any clothes here. The stretchy material holding the sack might stretch too far and not return to its original state if I take out my whole arm out to independently feed myself.