pg4

My arm skims over the soft surface of the blanket underneath me. I don't want to open my eyes just yet I want to keep enjoying the feeling of the soft warm atmosphere around me.

Mmmhmm.....Ahhhh.....

Sweet heaven. My body sinks into the soft surface I am on as I move to another position.

I lay there undisturbed......

Consciousness comes to me even though I am not ready to leave the void of nothingness that protects me from reality.

The feeling of the blanket above slowly retreating away reminding me of the other being I share the room with. A slight draft climbs up over my body.

Begrudgingly I open my eyes.... to see him gently poking the slowly burning logs with a long poker.

Gently stretching my limbs until I felt the muscles tense then relax, this helped new blood flood into my body. My mind focuses awake, aware of the changed circumstance of today's morning.

Oh, yeah. We shared the bed.

God, I am so happy that my body doesn't ache, I woke up pain free.

Yesterday or the day before, however it is defined, I made my move.

******************

When we got back from the lake, he deposited me in front of the fire right away and gave me a new bucket with something jiggly inside.

Peeking inside for a closer look, it was filled with a clear gel looking substance. It kind of looked like aloe vera gel but I am sure he isn't familiar with that plant or its properties.

I looked around for him questioningly.

He was already gone...great

I knew what he wanted me to do, that wasn't a mystery at least.

So as soon as I was sufficiently dry I started the routine of slathering the stuff on my body. Surprisingly it soaked into my skin like a moisturizer. This was by far much better than the other stuff from before. It didn't leave a film or got crunchy, it felt good. Breathable. Putting on my sheets again was a breeze afterwards.

The last dregs left in the bucket I gently massaged it into my hair absentmindly.

The lock mechanism on the entrance door soon clicked, it was the only thing announcing his reentrance. He is so stealthy I swear.

I can't stand another night sleeping on the hard platform. The usual routine would be that he would take the bucket away then put me up on the platform til tomorrow. No, sireee. Not today, if I can help it.

So I waited for him to come for the bucket before proactively leaping onto the bed as he walked further away from me.

My plan is that by the time he gets back he will find that I have entrenched myself deep within the blankets.

Sure enough when he got back he sort of stood there and stared at me bundled up on top of his bed. I tried my best at looking innocent, widening my eyes and shuffling deeper into the bed.

If he tried to get me to the platform anyways my plan b was to cling to him for as long as possible. I was willing to throw in some shameless whines if it would change his mind.

However that didn't happen either.

After staring for what felt like an eternity. He slapped his forehead and rubbed his face around aggressively.