•Chapter 10•

I haven't seen Greyson the following day.

I started looking around for him at a point, but there was no sign of him anywhere. I even asked Lucas and Lexi about him, neither that knew where he went.

So I busied myself. I went to the field and looked for more werewolves to train almost the whole day. I even let my wolf go hunting at night, knowing it's a way to get our minds off our mate who was most probably avoiding us.

It wasn't until next morning where I sensed Greyson's intoxicating m smell around the mansion again, telling me that he's back from wherever he was. I changed my clothes before stepping out of the room, trying to follow his scent to find him.

I passed by many different hallways, leading me down the stairs where I was stopped by a breath-taking blond girl with blue eyes and a tall, lean body.

She was the definition of a super model.

"You're the rogue. I'm Laura." She said straight away, standing in front of me to stop me from moving any further, a fake smile plastered on her face as she extended her hand.

I raised my eyebrows at her, glancing at her hand but not making any moves to shake it.

"Yes?"

"Well that's not very mannered way to greet someone." She fake pouted.

"Sorry. Listen, I'm looking for someone so if you would excuse me-"

I said and started moving past her before she stopped me again, her fake smile is gone.

"Greyson, isn't it? Is that who you're looking for?"

I paused and stared at her. "Yes."

Her face hardened.

"What do you want with him?" She asked, making me frown.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. What's up between you two? Are you sleeping with him? Is that the reason you're still here?"

I stood there looking at her for a few seconds in shock at what she was implying, before I shoved her aside and continued walking down the stairs.

"Well don't feel too comfortable because you're just another one of the whores he throws aside whenever he's bored and done with." I heard her snap from far. I rolled my eyes. I don't have the energy for girl drama, and whoever this Barbie is, she was definitely looking for that.

I followed Greyson's scent again and this time it lead me out of the mansion, into the woods, where I eventually found hi-

Well, not him.

His wolf.

For a mere moment I was scared. Really scared.

His wolf was pitch black. Like black black. And gigantic. A long scar across its face that only made it look even deadlier. It's deep golden eyes turned to me with a harsh look, that I froze in my place for a second. Instead of backing away, I started slowly taking a few steps towards Greyson's wolf.

For some reason it looked angry. Really angry. But not at me. And Tribrid or not, I knew his wolf would never hurt me knowing my wolf and I are still his mate.

Once I was close enough to his wolf, which wasn't taking its eyes off of me, I realized that he was so big he was directly my height. I placed my hand gently over his head, petting his fur as I stared at the scar that was over his face.

His eyes noticed what I was looking at, and he looked away, almost embarrassed by this small flaw. My heart warmed at his reaction. His wolf wasn't as demonic as Lucas made it out to be. I didn't like the idea of Greyson shifting often because his wolf felt like it was ugly or something. His wolf looked powerful, darkly enchanting and strong.