Chap 1

Yo since nobody actually does Toph x Fem readers I took it upon myself to do one, now I highly recommend toph x fem reader by theshylioness8764, Her Defender Toph x blind fem reader by Ranger_Celina and one of my favourites She (Toph xFem!Reader) by Nixlir. They gave me the inspiration to do this! so thanks guys!!

--------------------------------------------

no ones pov.

As (Y/N) got on the huge fluffy monster with the avatar and her best friend Toph she knew she was going to be going on one hell of a ride....

Now let's go back a little and see what happened before

(Y/N) was doing her tasks for the day, she was a personal servant to the Beifong family. Since being found outside of the family's house, she was raised by them and grew up with Toph. She was appointed and trained to be Toph's personal servant, although she had to keep professional with guests around, but usually she was just another member of the family, with Toph and (Y/N) actually being really close friends. (Y/N) had figured out her parents were probably from the fire nation, it was pretty obvious since she had the ability to fire bend but was forbidden to use it to keep the Beifong family's reputation and to keep her safe.

But today was the day of Earth Rumble 6, (Y/N) was out of the estate to go get some food since the person who normally would is sick. She had perfect posture as she walked to the market with a straight face, while on the inside she was just annoyed. She was meant to head on over to the stadium already with Toph but no she was stuck doing this, she walked back not really watching and bumped into a group of 3 people just wandering. (Y/N) dropped all of the fruits and other expensive foods, she fell back and looked up at the people. One was a bald kid with an arrow on his head, a girl with hair loopies and a guy with a boomerang. 

The bald kid apologised and helped her pick up all the fruits, in return they asked where Earth rumble 6 would be, (Y/N) was hesitant but told them the location and headed back to the estate dropping off the food and changing into some more casual clothes rather than the uniform which she wore.

She headed out saying goodbye to Mr and Mrs Beifong telling them that she was heading to Earth Rumble 6, she took a different path rather than the normal route. (Y/N) stood in front of a large somewhat hidden cave, she headed in and began walking running into a couple BadgerMoles who even if they were blind knew she was there. It wasn't like it was her first time there.

 After walking for a bit she noticed a familiar figure in front of her facing the other way, (Y/N) grinned and tiptoed over to the figure and was just about to scare them before their voice came out "Seriously (Y/N) you know I can sense you coming,this is the 100th time you've done this"

(Y/N) laughed softly and hugged the figure, which was none other than Toph Beifong who was dressed in some traditional earthbending clothes and no shoes, as per usual when they weren't home. Toph brushed (Y/N) off and said "Okay okay enough, I need to focus" Toph gave (Y/N) a soft genuine smile which was rare for anyone to see but (Y/N) was the only one to really get to see it. She let go of Toph and sat down on the floor watching toph practice a little before Toph headed out into the area, having two ladies put on a green cape and hand her a Belt which was the champions belt. (Y/N) gave her a thumbs up and a smile before Toph headed up to the stage ready for her introduction.