Mom I am sorry

No one PoV

Rylee walk in the house and heard the sound of talking. She walked into the kitchen and all the talking stopped. All of her aunts were there with her mom and Scott. She look at them with a guilty look. Kourtney has a mad look on her face , while everyone else had disappointed faces on.

Rylee- mom I am sorry , seriously. We fell asleep while studying.

Kourtney just shakes her head walks straight past her and goes upstairs with Scott going behind her. Rylee looks down and rubs the back of her neck.

Kendall - don't worry this will all blow over soon

Kim- yeah kenny's right

Rylee smiles and checks her phone it is 8am.

Kylie- i have a question

Rylee- umm ye

Kylie - whose clothes are they ? Cos they are not the same as the ones you left with last night.

Rylee looked a bit confused but then remembered the clothes were Lauren's and had to come up with good lie.

Rylee - Lauren's.....his sisters clothes.

Kim and Kendall looked convinced but kylie and Khole didn't. Rylee smiled at them. Rylee was proud of her lie.

Rylee - I am going to have a shower and I am so sorry for worrying you guys.

Rylee hugged each one of her aunts and then ran upstairs. As soon as she reached her room , it hit her, she just lost her virginity to the most gorgeous woman ever. Wtf. She does a little dance but realises how she looks and stops. She heads for a shower. Once she finished she puts this on.

She left her wet and curly but added a bit of product in it

She left her wet and curly but added a bit of product in it. As she starts to do her  eyebrows there is a knock on the door. Rylee opens her door to be greeted by khole and kylie. She smiles and lets them.

Rylee - what's up

Khole - right we are your aunty's and you can tell us anything

Rylee - what?

Kylie - what happened last night?

Rylee - literally what I said downstairs

Khole- okay okay

With that they walk out of her room. Once they are out of the room , Rylee's phone starts to ring. It is lauren. As she answers , khole and Kylie put their ears to the door and can hear everything she says.

Lauren Rylee

Hey

Hey cutie, how did it go?

Well my mom won't talk to me and my aunts think I am sleeping with a guy named James

Ahaha , could you not come up with a better name than James

Well , I was on the spot with all their eyes on me , it is very intimidating

I bet it was

I also looked a mess from last night

But you liked it right?

Of course I liked it , it was amazing

Good ,so ,I was wondering if you wanna go on a date with me tonight?

Tonight...

If you don't want to-

No no , I do .... I would love to

Good , dress casual and I will pick you up at 7 in your car and you can drop me off after.

Okay , can't wait , see you then

Bye cutie

Bye sexy

With that they hung up. Rylee smiles to herself , unaware that khole and kylie were listen the whole time