Hospital

No ones PoV

It has been two months since New Years. Rylee had moved back in with Kendall but still sees Lauren all the time. Her and her mother haven't really spoke to one another , they have tried but the don't really know what to say.

Today is a Sunday and Rylee felt so ill. Kendall had the day off so she was home with her all day. Rylee woke up at 8 and went downstairs. She pours herself a glass of water and begins to walk with it shaking in her hand. Suddenly there is a smash and a thud, Kendall ran into the kitchen. She saw smashed glass all over the floor and rylee on the ground violently shaking.

Kendall got on the floor and tried to hold onto Rylee's head and call the ambulance. After the ambulance got here ,she then called Lauren, knowing that rylee would want Lauren more than anyone.

Lauren Kendall

Umm hello?

Lauren this is Kendall

Ohh hi Kendall Is everything okay?

No , rylee had a seizure

What!!

I am in the ambulance now , we are heading to the hospital

Oh my god , I will be right there, 5 minutes

Okay call me when your here.

I will , thank you for telling me

With that they hung up and Kendall thought of the second person who should know , her mom.

Kourtney kendall

Kendall if you're asking to -

Rylee had a seizure and we are on the way to the hospital

What !!

Look , we are at the hospital now , I suggest you come

I will be there in 15 minutes

With that they hung up again. Kendall go out the ambulance , following Rylee's stretcher. They put her in her own hospital room , for privacy reasons. After a minute they stopped her seizures and had her calm. The doctor came out of her room and spoke to Kendall. But before he could say anything , her phone rang.

Lauren Kendall

What floor and room?

Second floor and room 3

Lauren hung up and ran to the room.

Kendall - can wait one second, her girlfriend will probably want to here what you have to say too

The doctor nodded. Kendall texted the family group chat and told them what happened.30 seconds later they heard quick footsteps and saw a tired lauren coming towards them.

30 seconds later they heard quick footsteps and saw a tired lauren coming towards them