Talk

No one PoV

Rylee looked at her mom in shock. Before Kourtney could say anything , Penelope and mason run up to Rylee's bed and give her a hug.

Rylee - hey guys

Mason- hey sis I was really worried

P - me too

Rylee - hey. There is nothing to be worried about. I awake and I feel fine.

Lauren could tell she was lying because Rylee looked really tired and pale.

Rylee - anyway , p I saw you brought the teddy I give you

P - yep , you were with lauren when you got it

Rylee - that I was.

Mason - your girlfriend is really pretty

Lauren blushes a little again and holds onto Rylee's hand , giggling. Rylee smiles and nods.

Rylee - I know right

The family watch the little reunion with smiles on there faces. Kris looks at Kourtney and sees she is desperate to talk to Rylee.

Kris - right everyone , I think we should let Kourtney and Rylee talk. Rylee we will get you some food or something

Everyone nodded and began to leave the room .Her aunts give her a hug as well as her grandma and siblings. Lauren give her a quick peck on lips and whispers 'give her a chance'. Rylee nods her head as she leaves the room. Rylee turns round to look at her mom. She sees her mom breaking down in tears.

Kourtney- I am so so sorry Ry , I didn't and haven't realised what a bad mom I have been. I didn't know you were gay . I didn't know you had a girlfriend. I truly sorry. Your my first born and we used to be so close. But over the years we drifted and I really hate that. I know I am not forgiven but do you think that me and you could maybe hang out a bit more? You don't have to move back in, I think staying at Kendall's is probably for best , your 17 almost 18. You need your space....So what do you say?

Rylee - I say sure . I do want us to have a close bond but you need to understand I am growing up. I am leaving school in a couple of months. I need to figure out my life.

Kourtney- I get that , I really do....how about next weekend you come round for a family meal with the whole family. You can also bring Lauren if you like?

Rylee - umm , ye that would be great

Kourtney - so tell me about Lauren, how long you been together?

Rylee - three months ....

Kourtney- ...okay and how old is she?

Rylee - she is ..20

Kourtney nodded as they began to talk about p ,mason and reign.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - — - - - - - — - -

Meanwhile , Kim and Kylie had to go home , so it was just mason , p , Lauren, kris , Kendall and Khole left. They were all near the shop that was just near the room. Mason and p were stood with khole and kendall looking at the magazine's, while kris was near the drinks and lauren was near the food on the phone to dinah. Kris was near lauren so she was hearing everything she was saying.

Lauren- look D I am sorry I shouted at you earlier it's jus-.........ye she just woke up and talking with her mom now......ye me too.....ye her family are lovely....they are a bit intimidating but other than that they seem nice....look dinah , I am sorry I got to go , I am picking a sandwich out for ry .....ye speak to you soon.

Once Lauren hung up , she looked at the sandwiches and picked out two ham and cheese sandwiches. She grabbed two bottles of water. She then walked up to p and mason , where they were moved to the toy bit.

Lauren - hey nuggets , do you wanna pick out a small toy each on me?

They nod their head smiling , picking out a toy as kendall , kris and Khole smiled at the interaction.

Mason - thank you

P - thank you

They handed her the toys they wanted as she walked to go pay. After paying she passed the toys back to her girlfriends younger brother and sister. In return they give her a hug , which surprised lauren , but she still hugged back. As the family were walking back to the room , lauren went to the bathroom.

As they walked in , rylee noticed Lauren wasn't with them.

Rylee - hey where Lauren? You didn't scare her off did you?

Khole- no calm down, she just gone to the bathroom

Rylee - oh ... what you guys got there?

P - Lauren got us both a toy each

Rylee smiled knowing how much her girlfriend loved kids. Kourtney look at how happy all her kids was (expect reign because he ain't there).

Kourtney - she is definitely a keeper

The whole family nodded , while Rylee beamed with a smile. After a minute lauren came into the room. Rylee smiled even more seeing her girlfriend. Lauren sat down on the same sit as before and held Rylee's same hand. Rylee looked round the room but she wondered where the doctor was.

Rylee - hey where's the doctor? And when can I go home?

Khole - I will find him one my way out

Khole give everyone a hug and so did kris as she was leaving too. Khole pointed at rylee.

Khole - and you , I don't want to see here you in hospital for a least 20 years , got it?

Rylee - got it

Once they left it was just , Lauren, Kendall, kourtney, mason and Penelope.

Rylee - mom , can I talk to Lauren for a sec in private

Kourtney- okay honey.

Once they leave , rylee looks at lauren in a serious face.

Lauren - what's wr-

Rylee cuts her off by pulling her into a long deep passionate kiss. Lauren instantly kisses back, both their tongues fighting for dominance. Rylee lets lauren win as Lauren explores her mouth. They pull away once they need to breathe.

Rylee - I love you so fucking much

Lauren - and I love you so fucking much too. But in all seriousness, you did really scare me . When they said you were in a coma and you had a stroke , my heart dropped. I don't know what I would of done if I lost you.

Lauren had tears running down her face saying this. Rylee wipes them away with her thumb. Before Rylee can say anything the doctor walks in.

Doctor - I am sorry to interrupt but you are free to go home , we recommend you try and do things that stress you out less or try and find better coping mechanisms, than just bottling it up

Rylee nods her head understanding what he is saying. Once he walks out Rylee says.

Rylee - I promise I won't scare you like that again also next weekend what you doing?

Lauren - they same as always , marking , hanging out with you, why?

Rylee - we are going round to my grandmas for a family meal?

The look on Lauren's face was priceless , fair to say she was shitting herself.

Hey guys

Hope you liked it

Any ideas or question put down here

Thanks for reading x